Thread: Ninebythree And Me Share A Moment

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Smile Ninebythree And Me Share A Moment

Well what can I say ninebythree came to with a problem which is fine you know have alot of love..

He said he wanted to show me something and was very concerned, so he pulled down his pants I guess at this point im like hold on I'm not going to you know give you a hole is a goal thing..

Well anyways poor nine was worried about this very bad rash he has on his ass and to be fair it was quite gruesome but I told him I did, that girls won't reject you for it its ok you haven't got lepperacey so, this did cheer him up a little I guess.

Seeing as he showed me his ass I said ill have a go and show him my fungus growing on my ball bags you know what can I do ou know...

Then it was at this moment he looked into my eyes I into his and we cried together..

The moral of this moment is that if all just checked each other's asses and balls we would all get along just fine there would be alot of love on the boards

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    Well what can I say ninebythree came to with a problem which is fine you know have alot of love..

He said he wanted to show me something and was very concerned, so he pulled down his pants I guess at this point im like hold on I'm not going to you know give you a hole is a goal thing..

Well anyways poor nine was worried about this very bad rash he has on his ass and to be fair it was quite gruesome but I told him I did, that girls won't reject you for it its ok you haven't got lepperacey so, this did cheer him up a little I guess.

Seeing as he showed me his ass I said ill have a go and show him my fungus growing on my ball bags you know what can I do ou know...

Then it was at this moment he looked into my eyes I into his and we cried together..

The moral of this moment is that if all just checked each other's asses and balls we would all get along just fine there would be alot of love on the boards

nbt