Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: Breast size

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default Breast size

    Do girls not know what breast size they are? or do they just put in any size... or is it an agency that uses the same details for all its girls.???.
    Escort Ireland - Escorts - Kildare Independent Escort: Zara - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies
    this girl is not a 34B......
    this girl is a 34B..
    Escort Ireland - Escorts - Dublin Independent Escort: Kylie - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies

    as a tit man.. try and get the size right.

    Had to get that off my chest..

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Do girls not know what breast size they are? or do they just put in any size... or is it an agency that uses the same details for all its girls.???.
    Escort Ireland - Escorts - Kildare Independent Escort: Zara - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies
    this girl is not a 34B......
    this girl is a 34B..
    Escort Ireland - Escorts - Dublin Independent Escort: Kylie - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies

    as a tit man.. try and get the size right.

    Had to get that off my chest..
    any its a verified pic ...amazing isnt it

    nbt

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default Piss take

    Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    any its a verified pic ...amazing isnt it

    nbt
    The mind boggles... Sarah you awake?????

    or, Maybe she got a boob job yesterday and......
    Verified my arse
    Come on E-I cop the fuck on.. were not all stupid!!!!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    The mind boggles... Sarah you awake?????

    or, Maybe she got a boob job yesterday and......
    Verified my arse
    Come on E-I cop the fuck on.. were not all stupid!!!!!!

    ure wasting ure time there, i have an ashtray on my motor bike more usefull than sarah


    nbt

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,066
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    The mind boggles... Sarah you awake?????

    or, Maybe she got a boob job yesterday and......
    Verified my arse
    Come on E-I cop the fuck on.. were not all stupid!!!!!!
    Oh yes , I am very awake
    Belive or not but those picture are genuine. unless you can find 3Mb photo on the internet
    If girl don't care what she has on the profile as she paid for it, why should we care her brests size is correct.I ma not very focus on that part of statistics so it is easy to skip a mistake.

    because my breast size is nothing like hers,guys be usefull and tell me what size you thing she is. I don't have an idea but you may be an experts.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    Oh yes , I am very awake
    Belive or not but those picture are genuine. unless you can find 3Mb photo on the internet
    If girl don't care what she has on the profile as she paid for it, why should we care her brests size is correct.I ma not very focus on that part of statistics so it is easy to skip a mistake.

    because my breast size is nothing like hers,guys be usefull and tell me what size you thing she is. I don't have an idea but you may be an experts.
    Maybe you should focus on that part of the profile. if the information you are given is wrong for what ever reason it should be corrected.
    Punters come on here and believe when photos are verified that the infrmation is also verified..
    " why should we care" thats seems to the E-I attitude.. take the money and fuck the punters... if they catch us out we can just bullshit them that we didnt know...
    Its about time you did care..
    here's a wild, mad suggestion... call Zara and tell her there is a mistake on her profile and ask her what her bust size is...( rocket sience, lesson 1) or would that be like hard work, Sara?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,066
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Maybe you should focus on that part of the profile. if the information you are given is wrong for what ever reason it should be corrected.
    Punters come on here and believe when photos are verified that the infrmation is also verified..
    " why should we care" thats seems to the E-I attitude.. take the money and fuck the punters... if they catch us out we can just bullshit them that we didnt know...
    Its about time you did care..
    here's a wild, mad suggestion... call Zara and tell her there is a mistake on her profile and ask her what her bust size is...( rocket sience, lesson 1) or would that be like hard work, Sara?
    Go easy Epsilon,
    As you said ,if the lady doesn't know that what's make me know that better than her.Maybe that's what she is wearing but god know how she fits in that.

    Epsilon, by us , I didn't mean E-I staff,it may hard to accept but is was in general.So it's noty my bad Attidute just YOUr wrong interpretation

    It was simply mistake in her statistic but of course it easier to say that E-I fuck the punters and let then think that E-I doesn't care about punters as they got a money already.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post


    It was simply mistake in her statistic but of course it easier to say that E-I fuck the punters and let then think that E-I doesn't care about punters as they got a money already.
    well sarah,

    it is very easy to say e-i fuck the punters ,when we have a problem with verified pictures for months now and ye have done jack shit about it.

    nbt

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    [quote=Sarah;39141]Go easy Epsilon,
    As you said ,if the lady doesn't know that what's make me know that better than her.Maybe that's what she is wearing but god know how she fits in that.

    Epsilon, by us , I didn't mean E-I staff,it may hard to accept but is was in general.So it's noty my bad Attidute just YOUr wrong interpretation

    Sorry Sarah, but when did i mention your "Bad Attitude"? and i dont think it was the way i interperted it.
    you seem to be very quick to jump on people these days. I pointed out a mistake on this site and you immediatly attack, its not your first mistake and i wont be your last after all your human, but maybe a little less attitude.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,066
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    well sarah,

    it is very easy to say e-i fuck the punters ,when we have a problem with verified pictures for months now and ye have done jack shit about it.

    nbt
    You see, Ninebythree it is easy to make a mistake , same as in your profile which says user type Escort/Agency, I have see that just a few seconds ago .I don't doubt that you're a genuine punter(I will fix it for you).
    I used to received couple of messages ,links every day with pointing out profiles with fake pictures.I mean pictures which have been marked as genuine but in reality there weren't.E-i put lots of effort on that to make sure each profile with photos mark as genuine has been verify, especialy the new ones.For me, it has changed because I don't receive it any more or on rarely ocasions.I admit there is lots of profiles with fake pictures.We all just need to find a better solution for that as I understand resons why some escorts don't want to use own pictures but on the second hand it is a way to many of them.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •