Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 82

Thread: "Bigpaws" or "Big Mouth"

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default "Bigpaws" or "Big Mouth"

    There appears to a lot of insults flying about the forum, seemingly prompted by Bigpaws as usual. Don't let him get to you, Bigpaws is a prick an obnoxious prick. He seems to take great pleasure in belittling people. He's considered by the editor in chief to be a "Jewel in the rough" he's more like a thorn up your hole. He's idolised by a few here, they probably just follow in fear of his nasty tongue. I think he considers himself the Defender of something or other, not quite sure of what? God love him, he seems to spend his life on this site, he seems to talk about escorts as if they are pieces of meat. I wonder what he looks like, is he a fat baldy little man with sledgehammer mits or is he 6' 10" with sledgehammer mits, he's probably about to come flying through my screen any minute., better brace myself. So don't take him seriously, underneath it all he probably means well.
    Oh, by the way paws there might be a few spelling mistakes in this.



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Talking Lonely Rover????

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    There appears to a lot of insults flying about the forum, seemingly prompted by Bigpaws as usual. Don't let him get to you, Bigpaws is a prick an obnoxious prick. He seems to take great pleasure in belittling people. He's considered by the editor in chief to be a "Jewel in the rough" he's more like a thorn up your hole. He's idolised by a few here, they probably just follow in fear of his nasty tongue. I think he considers himself the Defender of something or other, not quite sure of what? God love him, he seems to spend his life on this site, he seems to talk about escorts as if they are pieces of meat. I wonder what he looks like, is he a fat baldy little man with sledgehammer mits or is he 6' 10" with sledgehammer mits, he's probably about to come flying through my screen any minute., better brace myself. So don't take him seriously, underneath it all he probably means well.
    Oh, by the way paws there might be a few spelling mistakes in this.


    I guess somebody is not happy because I fucked his escort "girlfriend" and I used my Big Mouth to tell everybody else who your escort girlfriend was so they could all fuck her too.

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...oing-home.html

    Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    I hate being bi-polar, it's brilliant.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
    Posts
    1,859
    Blog Entries
    65
    Reviews
    35

    Default Typical reaction.

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    I guess somebody is not happy because I fucked his escort "girlfriend" and I used my Big Mouth to tell everybody else who your escort girlfriend was so they could all fuck her too.

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...oing-home.html

    Paws
    Well that just proves your point Rover.
    Escort of the Month and E-I Interview Blogs; http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards/blogs/ricflair/
    Marsha Miss April E-I 2012 http://www.escort-ireland.com/2f00ff...t-reviews.html

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Question Where

    Quote Originally Posted by RicFlair View Post
    Well that just proves your point Rover.
    Rory had a point?????????????????
    I thought he just had a bitter broken heart .................

    Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
    Posts
    1,859
    Blog Entries
    65
    Reviews
    35

    Thumbs up Hi Rover

    I like this thread. It could prove to be a most interesting study and insight into a cyberbully's mind.

    The objectives of bullies are Power, Control, Domination, Subjugation. They get a kick out of seeing you react.

    It doesn't matter how you react, the fact they've successful provoked a reaction is, to the bully, a sign that their attempt at control have been successful.

    After that, it's a question of wearing you down. The more you try to explain, negotiate, conciliate, etc the more gratification they obtain from your increasingly desperate attempts to communicate with them.

    Understand that it is not possible to communicate in a mature adult manner with a disordered individual who's emotionally retarded.

    For this reason I will cease to comunicate with our resident cyber bully. Instead I shall study his posts objectively and forward my findings to various anti-bully websites.

    Thank you Rover.
    Escort of the Month and E-I Interview Blogs; http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards/blogs/ricflair/
    Marsha Miss April E-I 2012 http://www.escort-ireland.com/2f00ff...t-reviews.html

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Talking Ricky Boy!!

    Quote Originally Posted by RicFlair View Post
    I like this thread. It could prove to be a most interesting study and insight into a cyberbully's mind.

    The objectives of bullies are Power, Control, Domination, Subjugation. They get a kick out of seeing you react.

    It doesn't matter how you react, the fact they've successful provoked a reaction is, to the bully, a sign that their attempt at control have been successful.

    After that, it's a question of wearing you down. The more you try to explain, negotiate, conciliate, etc the more gratification they obtain from your increasingly desperate attempts to communicate with them.

    Understand that it is not possible to communicate in a mature adult manner with a disordered individual who's emotionally retarded.

    For this reason I will cease to comunicate with our resident cyber bully. Instead I shall study his posts objectively and forward my findings to various anti-bully websites.

    Thank you Rover.
    Well I have to admit I do love a reaction to my posts on here ........... gets me hard as fuck!!!

    Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default Right hand man

    Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    Thankyou Bigpaws' Willie Warmer.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post


    Thankyou Bigpaws' Willie Warmer.
    I hate being bi-polar, it's brilliant.

  10. #10

    Default hey paws, give punterminator a medal

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    Well I have to admit I do love a reaction to my posts on here ........... gets me hard as fuck!!!

    Paws

    bet you get a bigger hard-on every time your lapdog bonelickers agree with you, pig baws
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dick dastardly.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	3.8 KB 
ID:	5184  

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •