Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 73

Thread: To the ENTIRE SANE FORUM…

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default To the ENTIRE SANE FORUM…

    I did not want what has happened in the chatroom today to occur, but now that it is public knowledge I wish to confirm some things that I have documentary evidence for.

    I have not been able to comment to date because of the CRIMINAL VIOLENCE he threatened to cause to befall a random innocent person if I did so. But you must all be told and shown proof of what he will do.


    Paws claims in the chatroom that he has not contacted me in weeks.

    LIES!!!

    He has done so 3 times today alone and once yesturday, each time threatening the safety and much worse to a random Innocent Escort here if I do not do his bidding or stop challenging him.

    I have his PMs and can post them any time I want, but he has threatens the life of someone who is completely innocent and has nothing to do with anything.

    The wording he uses is quite Psychotic and chilling to the core, and bear in mind he has gone to such extremes of violence ONLY because I told him I knew he called me a few schoolyard names in chatroom.

    He has threatened to do something that ONLY A PIMP would do.

    I understand no one came to the aid of Ric.

    Ric knows all I will post, he is a decent man, I pray there are more.

    I can assure you I am in possession of his PM’s written by his own hand, as soon as someone tells me how you attach multiple PMs to an open forum post then I will post them subject to two issues.

    You can then read for yourself, he of course will say I somehow amended them, to that end I will happily give my password to two people I trust and they can log on as me and go and read his PM’s in my mailbox and verify that they match what I post on open forum.

    YOU CAN THEN ALL SEE WHAT A MONSTER YOU HAVE HERE WHO WILL RISK A WOMENS LIFE TO PROTECT HIMSELF ON SUCH A TRIVIAL MATTER. WHILE AT THE SAME TIME MAINTAINING THE ILLUSION THAT HE "CARES" FOR BOTH SIDES

    HE CARES FOR NOTHING BUT HIMSELF!!!

    I ask that when what the vile and poisonous diatribe that he sent me and what he would do to an innocent random party is known that it

    BE TAKEN NOTE OF BY EVERYONE AND ACTED UPON, IF ANY OF YOU CARE ABOUT THE WELL BEING OF WOMEN HERE, YOU WILL READ HIS PM’S AND GROW A PAIR AND CHALLENGE HIM, HE IS ONLY A BULLY, AND BULLYS FOLD WHEN THEY ARE FOUND OUT!!!

    HE IS WELL AND TRULY FOUND OUT!!!

    He has totally shown his true colors in those utterly damming PM’s.

    I promise you, you will be shocked by what they contain, and once everyone knows, he should be thrown out just as he himself threw out others here.

    I say again, a bad Client is as much a danger as a bad Escort to EVERYONE here.

    MY GOD, what is contained in those PM’s proves beyond doubt that he is a Nasty, vile bully, who cares only about himself, and is prepared to have someone, ANYONE OF YOU harmed.

    These PMs are only the start, I have more, equally damming evidence, that I will post at a later date.

    bigpaws, enjoy your view of Rome, the Rubicon is being crossed and all your pathetic threats to me and others in PM’s are what will FUCK you up, your own words by your own hand, and you can’t do a thing about it.

    I ask the fair and decent members of the forum on both sides to read those PMs carefully and once and for all come out and speak your mind, after all he himself is an advocate of anti censorship is he not???

    I CANNOT BE THE ONLY PERSON HE HAS TARGETED IN ALL HIS TIME HERE, EITHER CLIENT OR ESCORT!!!

    This place and its people are better then what he wants it to be, his personnel playground and you all his playthings. Those PM’s will show you what he thinks of all of you. This place should be for the betterment of all and for all to speak there minds without him landing the violent intent he wishes on innocent people just to gain control and silence those that disagree with him, on even the most trivial of matters.

    He is a mouse, I ask you only to be Men…QPH…

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    You really are a sad little man though aren't you?
    I realise that you have issues and that you are not quite all there, but seriously, have a little dignity please?? It really is embarassing to watch someone fall apart so publicly.
    I hate being bi-polar, it's brilliant.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to punterminator For This Useful Post:

    benin (21-05-13), samlad (21-05-13)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Talking Qph

    Been down this road before so ............ whatever.

    You have completely lost it big man!!!

    I ain't going anywere, I never needed anybody's support to stay here and I don't need it now ............. I'll just keep doing my thing on here and in the real world and you can just go ahead and post whatever you want to post.

    Anyway this is only a message board so even if I leave here I'll still be on the escort scene ............. you going to try and stop me there too???

    You post QPH ............ I'll live.

    Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Thumbs up Cheers Punterminator

    Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    You really are a sad little man though aren't you?
    I realise that you have issues and that you are not quite all there, but seriously, have a little dignity please?? It really is embarassing to watch someone fall apart so publicly.
    By the way I did hear about these "PM's" today in the Chat Room and that they were forwarded to two members of this site that were also in the Chat Room at the time .............. I'll tell you all what I told them.
    It's easy to edit a Pm and I guess that is what QPH has done to some old PM's I sent him ................ and I couldn't care less if I'm believed or not as it won't change a thing.

    One of those people (who I won't name here) was very very distressed at having been dragged into this by QPH and she told me she begged him to just leave her alone and drop this whole thing instead of using her to get at me on these boards as it can (and probably will) effect her career .............. big man decided to ignore her pleas, I hope he's proud of himself now.

    I also promised her I wouldn't mention her name on the boards unless it was I absolutely needed to in order to defend myself here ............... I hope I can keep my promise to her as she has already been let down by QPH but he may force me to break my promise to her which I apologise for in advance.

    Paws
    Last edited by bigpaws; 28-08-08 at 22:34.
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    I wouldn't worry about it too much paws. From the PM's I've been getting and a couple of brief pops into the chat room, QPH is about as popular around here as a fart in a space suit. PM's are easily faked and he can probably get a couple of brainless sycophants to "confirm" his story.
    I hate being bi-polar, it's brilliant.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Thumbs up Punterminator

    Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    I wouldn't worry about it too much paws. From the PM's I've been getting and a couple of brief pops into the chat room, QPH is about as popular around here as a fart in a space suit. PM's are easily faked and he can probably get a couple of brainless sycophants to "confirm" his story.
    He's already convinced RicFlair and ************ with his fake edited old "PM's" but it won't effect me in the slightest ............. it might effect others but that's his problem now.

    I'll tell you something QPH .............. now you've bitten off more than you can chew old friend.

    Bring it on, I'm more than ready!!

    Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
    Posts
    1,860
    Blog Entries
    65
    Reviews
    35

    Default Motive???

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    He's already convinced RicFlair and ************ with his fake edited old "PM's" but it won't effect me in the slightest ............. it might effect others but that's his problem now.

    I'll tell you something QPH .............. now you've bitten off more than you can chew old friend.

    Bring it on, I'm more than ready!!

    Paws
    Paws QPH has no motive to create fake letters. You sent them. You said so in the chatroom and then later lied saying you didn't send him any letters in the last 2 weeks. I caught you out. YOU LIED. You confirmed sending them and laughed it off.

    You confirmed everything and now that poor escort (the subject of the letters) feels you will try to ruin her carear all because you hate being challenged by QPH and you think he's obsessed with her. Well what if he is or not? Its none of your fuck'n business.

    Now regardless of QPH's popularity level. You sent threatening letters to him. You crossed the line. Now your lying about all of it. Your trying to eliminate QPH off the forum because in your words "he's not one of us, he hasn't spent a penny."

    End this crap before it gets worse, be a man and say your sorry. Thats what'll end this.
    Escort of the Month and E-I Interview Blogs; http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards/blogs/ricflair/
    Marsha Miss April E-I 2012 http://www.escort-ireland.com/2f00ff...t-reviews.html

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Cool Ricky Boy

    Quote Originally Posted by RicFlair View Post
    Paws QPH has no motive to create fake letters. You sent them. You said so in the chatroom and then later lied saying you didn't send him any letters in the last 2 weeks. I caught you out. YOU LIED. You confirmed sending them and laughed it off.

    You confirmed everything and now that poor escort (the subject of the letters) feels you will try to ruin her carear all because you hate being challenged by QPH and you think he's obsessed with her. Well what if he is or not? Its none of your fuck'n business.

    Now regardless of QPH's popularity level. You sent threatening letters to him. You crossed the line. Now your lying about all of it. Your trying to eliminate QPH off the forum because in your words "he's not one of us, he hasn't spent a penny."

    End this crap before it gets worse, be a man and say your sorry. Thats what'll end this.
    I didn't even know what you were babbling on about in the Chat Room at first ........... I believe I said something like "Yeah whatever you say Ricky Boy" but then ************ explained to me about these fake edited "PM's" to which of course I denied sending because I didn't send them.

    QPH may have convinced you but do you really think I care?? I mean really?? Me care about your opinion of me??? Get with it Ric!!!

    QPH is neither an Escort nor a Punter but he was always harmless ............. now he's just a pain in the arse so fuck him, fuck you and fuck anybody else that wants to take a pathetic swipe at me.
    Been there, done that.

    Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
    Posts
    1,860
    Blog Entries
    65
    Reviews
    35

    Default Liar liar pants on fire!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    I didn't even know what you were babbling on about in the Chat Room at first ........... I believe I said something like "Yeah whatever you say Ricky Boy" but then ************ explained to me about these fake edited "PM's" to which of course I denied sending because I didn't send them.

    QPH may have convinced you but do you really think I care?? I mean really?? Me care about your opinion of me??? Get with it Ric!!!

    QPH is neither an Escort nor a Punter but he was always harmless ............. now he's just a pain in the arse so fuck him, fuck you and fuck anybody else that wants to take a pathetic swipe at me.
    Been there, done that.

    Paws
    Bullshit, you sent them, you said so. Now your lying even more.

    If you want people to stop taking swipes at you then stop sending threatening PM's.

    You started all of this and now your lying through your keyboard and taking no responsibility for you cowardly actions. Your a big man.
    Escort of the Month and E-I Interview Blogs; http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards/blogs/ricflair/
    Marsha Miss April E-I 2012 http://www.escort-ireland.com/2f00ff...t-reviews.html

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Cool Ricky Boy

    Quote Originally Posted by RicFlair View Post
    Bullshit, you sent them, you said so. Now your lying even more.

    If you want people to stop taking swipes at you then stop sending threatening PM's.

    You started all of this and now your lying through your keyboard and taking no responsibility for you cowardly actions. Your a big man.
    This is getting boring ................ were's the fake edited "PM's"??? At least they might be exciting to read!!!!

    Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •