Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: why cant u cum twice in 30mins?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Sometimes it may be difficult to come once, I'm not a superstud and it may be the case that half an is not long enough to relax, especially after rushing around trying to find the place etc, in fact the last time in Francis Street, there was a squad car parked outside, I was still mad enough to go in, and I was so uptight, I found it difficult to get a fucking hard on.

Rover.
    I like your honesty

And yes, my clients can CUM again if they Cum too quickly.

Reviews

Default Your Sexy

I like your honesty too baby, and I've got a hard on now after reading your post.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Sometimes it may be difficult to come once, I'm not a superstud and it may be the case that half an is not long enough to relax, especially after rushing around trying to find the place etc, in fact the last time in Francis Street, there was a squad car parked outside, I was still mad enough to go in, and I was so uptight, I found it difficult to get a fucking hard on.

Rover.
    As I get older, I find that it takes me longer and longer to cum. THe old adage comes to mind "it now takes me all night to do what I used to do all night".

Reviews

Thumbs up The benefits

Quote Originally Posted by dreamon View Post
    As I get older, I find that it takes me longer and longer to cum. THe old adage comes to mind "it now takes me all night to do what I used to do all night".
    The loss of ones sex drive should not be viewed with despondency. Afterall, when we think with our dicks, we usually make silly decisions and end up spending a fortune. A flagging sex drive is a good thing to have in a recession; finances are spent sensibly and new opportunities for enjoying oneself are explored.

On an ecological note: Make your dicks redundant and save the planet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12