Thread: Tijuana, Mexico

Default Tijuana, Mexico

Anyone been? Any pointers, rough price guides etc. so I don't get ripped off?

Reviews

Default Least of your problems.

Quote Originally Posted by paulie View Post
    Anyone been? Any pointers, rough price guides etc. so I don't get ripped off?
    Earlier this week, four decapitated corpses were found in Tijuana. I would think that getting ripped off financially would be the least of your worries there. As a 'gringo', if you were caught messing with the local women, you could end up packing your sack into your suitcase for the journey home, assuming of course that you could find your sack in the first place.

Reviews

Default been there

There is a street near to the border crossing end of the town,
    It is about 5 years since I was there, buy when you cross the border, go to the main St, and turn right.

The street should be on the left if I remember correctly.
    Hundreds of women, on street with rooms upstairs, they grab at you when you go past, stay in the middle of the road, and make your selection.
    Had two different ones, all ser vices seemed to be on offer, and I do not remember it being expensive.

Do not eat or drink anything there, meds are fake, and do not drive there. Park and walk across the border, no need for taxi, it is a short walk to town.