Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Punters!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    Sorry Punterminator in this thread i dont know this guys name and if i would know i would not call by one.
    What you call irish person?A paddy,so i m saying in general-paddy.
    Nah - no problem Anna, just think that some Irish ppl would not like being called a paddy. Has some nasty connotations, a throwback to earlier times. Just a personal chip I have on my shoulder, I'm sure you did not mean any offense. I lived in the UK for some time and really got to hate that term. It's the Irish equivalent of the N word!
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

Reviews

Default misinterpreted

Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    I have to say Anna you come across as a right Little Miss Diva, god help the guy / gal that gets landed with you, very high maintenance for most, you do know your just a girl right, not god's gift??
    You seem to have re-surfaced a lot lately, are we going to a bad Bi-Polar episode?? (I take it you can tell i'm annoyed about being called a smelly paddy!!)

Anon.. dont let the way Anna comes across fool you, remember that this is not her first language so she may come across harsh, and there is no tone in text. Anna is a complete sweetheart and a very friendly and sweet person.

Default Lol

ANON you are a smelly paddy.
    JUST LOOKING NOT BUYING

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Anon.. dont let the way Anna comes across fool you, remember that this is not her first language so she may come across harsh, and there is no tone in text. Anna is a complete sweetheart and a very friendly and sweet person.
    In that case I owe you annasavicha an apology Sorry , I will re-iterate what punterminator has said that Paddy is a term used by others as a talk down term and does hit a nerve with many an Irishman.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nedrix View Post
    ANON you are a smelly paddy.
    Nedrix, you are all ready up there with Flyshit in my eye's so please don't start showing it in your post's also!!

BTW Love your signature but i think you got it wrong, should it not say:

Just Looking, not PAYING

Reviews

Talking Ha ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    Nedrix, you are all ready up there with Flyshit in my eye's so please don't start showing it in your post's also!!

BTW Love your signature but i think you got it wrong, should it not say:

Just Looking, not PAYING

Brilliant put down Anon
    Drop One Keep One To Glory

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123