Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Reviews

Red face Gemma is gone ?

Whose groupie and fan am i going to be now awwww

Exclamation Im back

Hey dub lad

have 2 pay my profile , im not going any where !!!!

So i hope u ll call and c me c soon

working 2 day doing in calls from 1 pm till 7 pm

so i hope ull STILL b me groupie and fan lol

gemma

xxxx

profile up shortly

Last edited by sexybabehere; 15-08-08 at 10:30.

Default Watch this ladoooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by sexybabehere View Post
    Hey dub lad

have 2 pay my profile , im not going any where !!!!

So i hope u ll call and c me c soon

working 2 day doing in calls from 1 pm till 7 pm

so i hope ull STILL b me groupie and fan lol

gemma

xxxx

profile up shortly

Hwy sweetie,watch this guy im telling you.He came here about two years ago telling us all what we are doing wrong.He gradually progressed to fondling lapdancers,causing trouble in restuarants,becoming a shining knight to save your life.He sways with the wind like a drunken sailor on a sinking vessel.He has a hobby that the irish taxpayer funds and spends his days playing with his daddy bags and following me around.you've be warned.He is the ladooooooooooo.

A saucy little pup,
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    Hwy sweetie,watch this guy im telling you.He came here about two years ago telling us all what we are doing wrong.He gradually progressed to fondling lapdancers,causing trouble in restuarants,becoming a shining knight to save your life.He sways with the wind like a drunken sailor on a sinking vessel.He has a hobby that the irish taxpayer funds and spends his days playing with his daddy bags and following me around.you've be warned.He is the ladooooooooooo.

A saucy little pup,
    Westside.
    Westie westie tut tut tut I can live my life without a care in the world knowing that your one of the many gobshite who "pay" for my hobby and just know this mr. fuck a duck that I piss all that lovely tax payer (your money) up a wall every weekend

Did you know that pirates where prehaps the most organised, fair and democratic people that ever sailed the 7 seas its true !!!

Educating the uneducated including fuck face westie

Gemma's groupie
    "Marry Me Wohooo"

Default Now listen up ya little bollix

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    Westie westie tut tut tut I can live my life without a care in the world knowing that your one of the many gobshite who "pay" for my hobby and just know this mr. fuck a duck that I piss all that lovely tax payer (your money) up a wall every weekend

Did you know that pirates where prehaps the most organised, fair and democratic people that ever sailed the 7 seas its true !!!

Educating the uneducated including fuck face westie

Gemma's groupie
    "Marry Me Wohooo"
    ill grab you by the nutsack and squeeze all that taxpayers money back out of ya.7 - seas?Isnt that a brand of fish oils?Take more fish oils ya little brat.They make you think better (which wont be a huge acheivement for you ladoooooooo) or maybe you can join The Domy Simpson Roadshow, coming to a house near you from Sunday.

The return of the ladoooooooooo,
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    ill grab you by the nutsack and squeeze all that taxpayers money back out of ya.7 - seas?Isnt that a brand of fish oils?Take more fish oils ya little brat.They make you think better (which wont be a huge acheivement for you ladoooooooo) or maybe you can join The Domy Simpson Roadshow, coming to a house near you from Sunday.

The return of the ladoooooooooo,
    Westside.
    owh sounds painful i just cringed...ewww

Westie I think you need to take those oils yes there are 7 seas in the ancient world why do you think they call their oils 7 seas.. for an extremely long time like when pirates where are around the seven 7 seas were

Red
    Mediterranean
    Persian Gulf
    Black
    Adriatic
    Caspian
    Indian

7!! do you need help counting westie i dont mind i know you have difficulty with counting red and green apples