Thread: Sex Line Operator

1. Default Sex Line Operator

Hi guys!

I'm interested in working as a sex line operator here in Ireland - any suggestions on how to go about it?

My email is: vaginaster@gmail.com

Would love to hear from you!

Default adultwork

You should try *url removed*. Its not in Ireland but it pays well if you're prepared to work. I dont think you will find live telephone work in Ireland because of the regtel rules. You could also try offering sexy chat on your mobile in exchange for phone credit. I did that once but gave up cause I ended up with too much credit. Pity we cant cash in our phone credit.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by maturesasha View Post
    You should try *url removed*. Its not in Ireland but it pays well if you're prepared to work. I dont think you will find live telephone work in Ireland because of the regtel rules. You could also try offering sexy chat on your mobile in exchange for phone credit. I did that once but gave up cause I ended up with too much credit. Pity we cant cash in our phone credit.

Awww simple use paypal, its discrete anonmyous money straight away ?? just get the guys to lodge it

Default nope

Tried that, and lots of guys, believe it or not, didn't have paypal. Pity, cause I love talking dirty and hear guys fantasies. I actually enjoy it.
    Last edited by maturesasha; 16-08-08 at 18:29. Reason: forgot something

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by maturesasha View Post
    Tried that, and lots of guys, believe it or not, didn't have paypal. Pity, cause I love talking dirty and hear guys fantasies. I actually enjoy it.
    No paypal I'm shocked because of all the ebaying to be done etc.
    I can't think of any other way you could setup a sex line

I have paypal if your intrested
    I say your a sexy freak on the phone !!

Keep it rocking maturesasha rock the casba baby x