Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jerry Springer - ft Adog, westie, romy and whats his face

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Jerry Springer - ft Adog, westie, romy and whats his face

The jerry springer show featuring westie the sexual spoon, paws the lucky dish and romy the jealous cup..

Also featuring the Godfather the grumpy neighbour who is going to kill the person who is experimenting late at night flinging cows over the moon..

Adog the dude flinging the cows

Godfather : I want to fuckin know what the hell you guys are doing over their i look at my window and i see cows jumpin over the moon did you ever think maybe cows dont wanna go over the moon huh

Adog : Screw you man ill do whatever I want

Godfather : Owh no you wont ill come over there and kick your ass and fuck cows at you

JERRY JERRY JERRY

Jerry : Lets introducing Romy the jealous cup

Romy : Yeah I just want to say paws how dare you take my lovely dish from me ill give you what for you little bollax yeah !!

Paws : Bring it girlfriend

Coming to a tv set near you..

I was bored what can I say !!!
    Last edited by Dub Lad; 18-08-08 at 06:39. Reason: Seplling mistaks

Default FFS ladooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    The jerry springer show featuring westie the sexual spoon, paws the lucky dish and romy the jealous cup..

Also featuring the Godfather the grumpy neighbour who is going to kill the person who is experimenting late at night flinging cows over the moon..

Adog the dude flinging the cows

Godfather : I want to fuckin know what the hell you guys are doing over their i look at my window and i see cows jumpin over the moon did you ever think maybe cows dont wanna go over the moon huh

Adog : Screw you man ill do whatever I want

Godfather : Owh no you wont ill come over there and kick your ass and fuck cows at you

JERRY JERRY JERRY

Jerry : Lets introducing Romy the jealous cup

Romy : Yeah I just want to say paws how dare you take my lovely dish from me ill give you what for you little bollax yeah !!

Paws : Bring it girlfriend

Coming to a tv set near you..

I was bored what can I say !!!
    incidently give Domy Simpson a shout.Apparently she gets bored too,very very bored judging from her exclusive message board.

Im flattered,
    Westside.

Exclamation Whats his face???

Well Dub Lad I am glad you included me in your little 'show'. Did you have to call me whats his face?? Now Dub Lad I thought we had a thing in common?/

what is the topic of this debate Dub Lad?

Lets get it started!!!!

Bring it on Dub Lad (Gemma's number 1 fan) you will get as good as you give

GODFATHER NOT whats his face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviews

What about Liz Hilton she has to be in it. Quarterpoundher could do the Jerry role.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Default Do worry about the ladoooooooo

he once went on the Generation Game and forgot the bloody conveyor belt let alone the prizes on it.

Typical ladoooo,
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by godfather View Post
    Well Dub Lad I am glad you included me in your little 'show'. Did you have to call me whats his face?? Now Dub Lad I thought we had a thing in common?/

what is the topic of this debate Dub Lad?

Lets get it started!!!!

Bring it on Dub Lad (Gemma's number 1 fan) you will get as good as you give

GODFATHER NOT whats his face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The topic of this debate is that you sir godfather are the grumpy neighbour who is sick and tired of watching cows jump over the moon and as a gentle soul you care about the feelings of the poor cows

I couldn't mention everyone and whats his face could be anyone like the jerry dude

I would never leave your name out ever at least your in the bloody tv show

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    he once went on the Generation Game and forgot the bloody conveyor belt let alone the prizes on it.

Typical ladoooo,
    Westside.
    Do you know what westie fuck it you get your ass kicked by domy's friends the fork, the knife and god help you the spatula

The generation game sorry I don't know that ohhh your forgetting my balls arent as old or wrinkly as yours sorry

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    The topic of this debate is that you sir godfather are the grumpy neighbour who is sick and tired of watching cows jump over the moon and as a gentle soul you care about the feelings of the poor cows

I couldn't mention everyone and whats his face could be anyone like the jerry dude

I would never leave your name out ever at least your in the bloody tv show

I am so previlaged to be in your show so what is the topic of debate?

Default The topic?????

Quote Originally Posted by godfather View Post
    I am so previlaged to be in your show so what is the topic of debate?
    Stupidity.The ladooooooo has twenty plus years at it.In fact he was once rejected from a metal home on a vist because the patients complained that he was driving them crazy.He should be reicarnated as a butt plug in the afterlife.

A nice little chap the ladooooo is,
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    Stupidity.The ladooooooo has twenty plus years at it.In fact he was once rejected from a metal home on a vist because the patients complained that he was driving them crazy.He should be reicarnated as a butt plug in the afterlife.

A nice little chap the ladooooo is,
    Westside.
    does that mean Im driving you crazy and one by one the little ducks are taking your sanity away

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast