Thread: Frank Zappa once said...

Default Frank Zappa once said...

Having returned from my merry travels once again and having read some of the recent zillion word threads I'm reminded of the Frank Zappa quote about rock journalism being written by those who can't write for those who can't read about those can't sing...or words to that effect.

Maybe it's just the way for all forums but there's been so much bollox written on these kind of threads that when you go back on them it makes for painful reading. I know it's easy to get caught up in replying to something, and I believe people like Bigpaws and QPH to be cool as fu*k in their own way, and I also know no-one has to read anything but for someone who thinks this is a great site please please keep it short and sweet one and all....S.

Blog Entries

Default Frank's daughter

Quote Originally Posted by Sman View Post
    Having returned from my merry travels once again and having read some of the recent zillion word threads I'm reminded of the Frank Zappa quote about rock journalism being written by those who can't write for those who can't read about those can't sing...or words to that effect.

Maybe it's just the way for all forums but there's been so much bollox written on these kind of threads that when you go back on them it makes for painful reading. I know it's easy to get caught up in replying to something, and I believe people like Bigpaws and QPH to be cool as fu*k in their own way, and I also know no-one has to read anything but for someone who thinks this is a great site please please keep it short and sweet one and all....S.
    Moon Zappa said,''Okay, fine...Fer sure, fer sure'
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 09-08-08 at 09:30.