Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Greatest Thread Ever !!!!

Default The Greatest Thread Ever !!!!

This thread can only have statements/questions/replies which are completely unrelated to any other post on this thread.

Stream of conciousness if you know what I mean

So lets get started..

What ever happened to Benny Santini ?

Reviews

im sooooooooo naked

Default Great Idea Alec...

STATEMENT [Mathematical]

The mortal danger to a frontline Soldier, is directly proportional to the inverse square root of the distance between him and his Commanding Officer

QUESTION [Philosophical]

Q: Are Human’s and Pigs self-aware
    A: Yes

Human
    I think, therefore I am

Pig
    I stink, therefore I ham

QUESTION

If the early bird always gets the worm,
    Would it not make sense for the worm to have a lie in?

Reviews

What came first the chicken or the egg?
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Oh yees, I'm sucking cock.......
    Last edited by Brenda Beauty Babe; 07-08-08 at 20:47.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Beauty Bitch View Post
    Oh yees, I'm sucking cock.......
    LOL - I thought you said "I'm sucking CORK" then brenda babe!!!
    as in the whole city!

Reviews

oops damm - ruined the thread already SORRYYYY!

I'm wearing odd socks and Language is a Virus

'My God, It's full of stars !'

Tarsiers are small animals with enormous eyes and very long hind limbs. Their feet have extremely elongated tarsus bones, from which the animals get their name.

Did you know that if you laid all the Ipods in the world next to each other they would encircle the world twice but you still would not find one decent playlist

Did you know that if you laid all the records of Elvis Presley next to each other, you probably should try to get out more.

At the Equator, you are traveling at 1000 miles per hour, but standing on the north or south poles you only rotate around your own body, and be the only thing on Earth to do so.

The Sun consumes 4 million tonnes of matter every single second, but will take another 5 billion years to exhaust its fuel supply.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were both intentionally avoided as targets off conventional bombing so as to fully ascertain the damage caused by the A bombs.

And also the entire program to develop the A bomb was started by a letter written to FDR from Einstein warning him of the implications of Nazi Germany getting it first.

Should we switch of the Northern lights to save on the Electricity?

We are the only species who can adapt our environment to suit us, all other species have to adapt themselves to their environment. And we will probably pay a heavy price for being able to do so.

An experiment was conducted were two identical atomic clocks were synchronized, one left stationary in the lab, the other put on a jet and flown around he world, on its return it was found that it was a few billionths of a second slower then the one that was stationary, proving Einstein’s theory that time slows down for a person or object when moving at speed, so frequent flyers are a few tiny fractions of a second younger then they would be if they never flew, if you could attain a speed closer to light speed you would nearly be immortal, so the elixir of life is theoretically possible if not as yet practical.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast