Thread: Two Natasha's

1. Thumbs down Two Natasha's

Just on site there are two Natasha's with the same mobile number and different pics (not verified) called the number (the blonde pics) over the weekend. The bio says Norwegian, now I don't know much Norwegian but I never met one that did not speak good english! When I asked her in person where she was from... all I got was 'Non Comprende' actually that was about all she could say at all, I exited stage left. Not the girl in the pics, not the country and the apartment is a grotty basement in Rathgar/Rathmines.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by starpivo View Post
    Just on site there are two Natasha's with the same mobile number and different pics (not verified) called the number (the blonde pics) over the weekend. The bio says Norwegian, now I don't know much Norwegian but I never met one that did not speak good english! When I asked her in person where she was from... all I got was 'Non Comprende' actually that was about all she could say at all, I exited stage left. Not the girl in the pics, not the country and the apartment is a grotty basement in Rathgar/Rathmines.
    It's fixed now,thanks

Default Two Juliets formally Suzanes

Less than a week ago!????//////////////////

Default Anita and monica lower mt street!

2 in one!!!?