Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Pretty Woman Syndrome

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmambar View Post
    I would not call Christianity a religion, it is a way of life, it is life itself. You can be religious without believing what you are following.

The basis of Christianity is Faith and Repentence and salvation! And all we need to do is Believe!

I suppose that answers the question on the voice of reasoning with our five senses! They are insufficient for supernatural things. Yet we believe in the supernatural.

Pastor QPH, do not underestimate yourself, you remind me of Moses, he gave more than 14 reasons why he thought he wasnot qualified to lead the Israelites out of Egypt, but he did. God uses ordinary people like you and me. Note here, there is only one God with capital G, the rest are gods and they can be worshipped easily, so you can call Openheimer a god if you like, and money can be a god too!

Look at our lives, we are in self denial and self deciet. We believe in God and deny His power. We choose when to relate to Him and when not to! Repent and be saved! Believe and be saved!

Pray this prayer seriously with meaning!

“Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.”

Sister Viollete, Praise would surely look good on you!
    WOW religion on a prostitution site amen preach it pastor you rock the fuck out of roll !!

Im saved yipeee im a wiccan if it matters

Reviews

Sister Viollete, Praise would surely look good on you![/quote]

Happy days...Violette in a habit.. i cant wait to see whats underneath
    YouTube - Mc grimzie - sexy nun

Blog Entries

I have got to admit I haven't laughed so long and so hard at a thread. I think it is the sincerity of the fellow what stops me from pissing myself. But that aside, I don't think Praise is the only thing that will look good on me. Words fail, words fail. Too priceless. Kisses and blessings yours Sister Violette!

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Reviews

Default Alleluia

yep i think u got one thing right Blackmambar QPH=Preacher yes this man missed his vocation, I wont be joining u Brother QPH I'd rather pray for forgiveness than resist temptation..

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    yep i think u got one thing right Blackmambar QPH=Preacher yes this man missed his vocation, I wont be joining u Brother QPH I'd rather pray for forgiveness than resist temptation..
    EP

Keep your voice down will ya, me and Sister Violette are trying to administer the sacraments here, have some respect in the lords house, tisk, tisk, tisk…..now Vi…where was I?……oh yes…I believe I was telling you the error of your ways….......ahh Violette…....why is there steam coming out of your ears when you stand close
    To the cross?, and please stop chanting that long dead ancient Aramaic dialect…

I actually did piss myself, sorry BM, I do like you, but your to much to soon, I mean MOSES, come on, give me chance to work on my act a little first, not push me straight onto the stage as Moses, how am I gonna follow him, part the Blackwater?. I did try once alright, but ended up flooding the local GAA pitch, now there’s god’s vengeance in all its glory when the Comma Tee get after ya…

I did also give years trying to lead the little enslaved Salmon out of slavery, but only as far as my freezer I’m afraid, so that probably won’t count…

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345