Thread: Patricia,DO NOT CALL THEM FAKE

1. Exclamation Patricia,DO NOT CALL THEM FAKE

Sorry Pat but i am not new to the board. When i wrote review on Adrienne i was using internet place close by Adriennes house,and right now i am using another.
    If galiano happined to use same place as me it is an accident.
    Send someone to internet place i been to and ask to send you a message from there and you will get same IP

Please remove your rats from my reviews as i am a genuine punter and i have no need share my fantasies like schoolboy.

If you are interested where is internet place i poster review from,please contact me by PM or email.
    I am not irish but i am not a liar

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by andrewha View Post
    Sorry Pat but i am not new to the board.
    Yes you are,you signed in today.There is no previous history of andrewha on this website.

When i wrote review on Adrienne i was using internet place close by Adriennes house,and right now i am using another.-You don't share IP address with this lady, if it's close to her place she probably would use same place.

If galiano happined to use same place as me it is an accident.
    Send someone to internet place i been to and ask to send you a message from there and you will get same IP-more info you gave more sure I am you both are the same person.

Please remove your rats from my reviews as i am a genuine punter and i have no need share my fantasies like schoolboy.-In my opinion your job here is to promote this lady
    as andrewha or thogaliano.

If you are interested where is internet place i poster review from,please contact me by PM or email.- we can carry that in private, I don't mind.

I am not irish but i am not a liar
    Your nationality has nothing to do with that.You may belive what you are doing is right however you may don't understand difference between promoting someone here and being a genuine punter.