Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: new to this

  1. #1

    Default new to this

    i've been looking at the site now for a few weeks. i'm a bit nervous about my first appointment. does anyone have any suggestions for a first timer. was thinking fiona.

    anyone got a recommendation?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caffeinated View Post
    i've been looking at the site now for a few weeks. i'm a bit nervous about my first appointment. does anyone have any suggestions for a first timer. was thinking fiona.

    anyone got a recommendation?
    Pssst…..Studbud an Highway are worth a go….why go for Fiona, when you can have Shrek and Puss N’ Boots, we’ll even include the Donkey, “Ouuuhhh that’s nasty” as Donkey himself would say…

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johannesburg, SA
    Posts
    3,641
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default Behave!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Pssst…..Studbud an Highway are worth a go….why go for Fiona, when you can have Shrek and Puss N’ Boots, we’ll even include the Donkey, “Ouuuhhh that’s nasty” as Donkey himself would say…
    Oh QP, do behave! You are so naughty!

    RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    Oh QP, do behave! You are so naughty!
    Yeah but I’m also SO nice, Sugar and Spice and all things nice.

    You be the Spice and I’ll sweeten the deal, what say fair maiden?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    323
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caffeinated View Post
    i've been looking at the site now for a few weeks. i'm a bit nervous about my first appointment. does anyone have any suggestions for a first timer. was thinking fiona.

    anyone got a recommendation?

    I was shit nervous too the first time, its all in the head really, now its like walking into macdonalds for a big mac, at the beginning I had a few bad punts but I gained experience over on choosing over the years, to avoid yours I recommend a few that will sure to please...

    Escort Ireland - Escorts - Dublin Independent Escort: Aida - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies

    Escort Ireland - Escorts - Dublin Independent Escort: Sexy Naomi - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies

    Escort Ireland - Escorts - Dublin Independent Escort: Georgina - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies

    PM me for more details and advice

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johannesburg, SA
    Posts
    3,641
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Yeah but I’m also SO nice, Sugar and Spice and all things nice.

    You be the Spice and I’ll sweeten the deal, what say fair maiden?
    Read PM for a truly sweet deal!

    RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silo View Post
    I was shit nervous too the first time, its all in the head really, now its like walking into macdonalds for a big mac, at the beginning I had a few bad punts but I gained experience over on choosing over the years, to avoid yours I recommend a few that will sure to please...

    Escort Ireland - Escorts - Dublin Independent Escort: Aida - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies

    Escort Ireland - Escorts - Dublin Independent Escort: Sexy Naomi - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies

    Escort Ireland - Escorts - Dublin Independent Escort: Georgina - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies

    PM me for more details and advice
    Georgina= 400 for an hr. callout Come off it!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    323
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caffeinated View Post
    i've been looking at the site now for a few weeks. i'm a bit nervous about my first appointment. does anyone have any suggestions for a first timer. was thinking fiona.

    anyone got a recommendation?

    Caffeinated, will you come back to us and let us know how it went and who you go for? reminds me of my first experience, adrenaline!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    here there and every where !!!!!
    Posts
    563

    Exclamation me

    im in dublin this weekend if u would like come and c me

    rachel

    0852719762

  10. #10

    Default

    cheers to all for the advice. shall indeed let you know how it goes.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •