Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Asian girls in Dublin

Reviews

well if you do go let us know everything, the fact she is asian and does anal would be a reason to go, but let us know anyway

Talking Lick'll Asians Cocksuckers

I've never gone to an Asian here yet. Their profiles are so dodgy.

But if you wish to go forth and test out some of these girls then please send back a report?

Talking

OK! I will open a PayPal account where all of you could put money for my "investigations"... LOL

I need one for this weekend... I have several in my bookmarks... but Kiky is the most atractive... and provide OWO... maybe I will take the risk I will write something here after that...

Cheers.
    Last edited by antihero; 29-07-08 at 22:40.

Question What to do?

Quote Originally Posted by spaniard View Post
    OK! I will open a PayPal account where all of you could put money for my "investigations"... LOL

I need one for this weekend... I have several in my bookmarks... but Kiky is the most atractive... and provide OWO... maybe I will take the risk I will write something here after that...

Cheers.
    Brother I don't think you should put too much stock in those profiles. Your in uncharted waters there. Its a total hit and miss situation. The thing is will you be bothered either way of the turn-out? Can you afford to blow money on a waste of time?

But then again it might turn out to be great. You could end up in the fantasy of your life. You never can know.

Sorry to resurrect this thread but are there any more recommendations. Alot of the Asians seem to have fake pics
    Plus, Yo Yo is a little pricey, no?

Reviews

Thumbs up Yo Yo

Quote Originally Posted by spaniard View Post
    Looks good but in her web appears "until May 19" ... maybe is gone :P

Thanks anyway
    I met Yo Yo a few weeks ago. She's still around but working irregularly and, as piggi said, well worth a visit.

Jimbob

Quote Originally Posted by police View Post
    Sorry to resurrect this thread but are there any more recommendations. Alot of the Asians seem to have fake pics
    Plus, Yo Yo is a little pricey, no?
    Yo Yo is a real stunner and worth every single penney you spend on her.
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12