Thread: sexy naomi back...

1. Default sexy naomi back...

hi guys, i've been checking out this site for about 6 weeks now and about to embark on my first ever punt....
    i couldnt follow what the whole Sexy Naomi controversy was a few weeks back.... can anyone give a quick synopsis cos she is the girl I'd picked out as the one I wanted to choose for my first punt....

any regulars to the site got opinions on her?

thanks,

limericklad1974

Reviews

I have not met her yet...but she was smeared big time here from what i can see. Go see her and decide, but she looks very fit and i'd say she;s good fun also...

Default You make it happen!?

She is down on my list, when I make the money, if she is still around! Go find out, you call the shorts and who dares wins! Or curiosity killed the cat! Find out for youself. I will in due course and wont tell.

Red face Bored, bored, bored.....

Quote Originally Posted by limericklad1974 View Post
    hi guys, i've been checking out this site for about 6 weeks now and about to embark on my first ever punt....
    i couldnt follow what the whole Sexy Naomi controversy was a few weeks back.... can anyone give a quick synopsis cos she is the girl I'd picked out as the one I wanted to choose for my first punt....

thanks,

limericklad1974
    Bored, bored, bored

AAAARRRRGHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default choice

Quote Originally Posted by limericklad1974 View Post

thanks,

limericklad1974
    As somebody who has seen naomi more than once i can only say u have chosen wisely
    If u continue to choose aswell u will have many enjoyable encounters
    happy punting