Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 65

Thread: PSE Anal

  1. Cool PSE Anal

    Hi Ladies,
    I was hoping to find a girl that will do a real PSE anal session (willing to pay a little extra), I would be looking for rimming (on you only), OWO and CIM/Facial included in the session.
    Can travel but would be great if she is in the south of the country.

    Thanking you,

    SD

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Thumbs up Kat Varga

    Quote Originally Posted by slightly_disapointing View Post
    Hi Ladies,
    I was hoping to find a girl that will do a real PSE anal session (willing to pay a little extra), I would be looking for rimming (on you only), OWO and CIM/Facial included in the session.
    Can travel but would be great if she is in the south of the country.

    Thanking you,

    SD
    Kat Varga is the girl for you ............... she does Anal, OWO, Facials and I'm sure she'd let you Rim her. Best of all she is a real life Pornstar!! Plus she tours so maybe you won't even need to travel ................

    Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York City - Visit me in the USA!
    Posts
    1,894

    Default Yes, i do all that and more

    if you look at my website, there is a list of all my services, and of course everything you mentioned, i do enjoy doing also. im currently on tour, and at the moment in kerry. Hope to see you soon. x Dolly

    Website: dollyisdarling.escortsite.com/

  4. #4

    Default west

    any girls in the west offering this, not bothered with the rimmin though, i have to kiss enough ass as it is

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Question Joking?!?!?!?!?!?

    BY SARAH****THis is the end of this thread !!!!****
    This thread went to far as punters should not decide about escort's rates !!!!!
    Bigpaws you had right to say your opinion but it went far more then that. This lady has right to charge how much she wants and promote her own buisness.You judged this lady for charging to much and you don't have right to do that.You don't have right to say what will be better for somelse either.

    Apologies to rest of users for removing their posts
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default Hello dolly

    see now my curiosity has been peaked . why havent we seen u before

    has anybody out there availed of dollys services
    some body must have, it seems to be a comprehensive tour of ireland.


    paws

    my man i take on board ure point about the price and u can see kat for cheaper ........but check out that *** and besides Kat isnt here.


    nbt

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    paws

    my man i take on board ure point about the price and u can see kat for cheaper ........but check out that a*** and besides Kat isnt here.
    Plenty of escorts with just as nice an a*** who don't charge that ridiculous price....
    I hate being bi-polar, it's brilliant.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York City - Visit me in the USA!
    Posts
    1,894

    Smile Just started my tour of Ireland

    Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    see now my curiosity has been peaked . why havent we seen u before

    has anybody out there availed of dollys services
    some body must have, it seems to be a comprehensive tour of ireland.


    paws

    my man i take on board ure point about the price and u can see kat for cheaper ........but check out that arse and besides Kat isnt here.


    nbt
    I have visited Belfast and Kerry so far. I know I should be moving faster around the country, but when I get to a place, I've fallen in love with the area, and just adore the men so much, I find it hard to leave. But then, of course, there are all those phone calls from other areas of Ireland, that have been so patient for me to arrive, that gets me moving again. So next stop will be either Clare or Dublin. You know, Its hard to leave these beautiful Kerry mountains and sweet men! But Ireland has lovely landscape and sexy men everywhere, so don't worry, I'll get the motivation to keep moving my sexy ass soon.
    As for prices, I never really understood why men saw a need to complain over a girl's rates. There are so many girls here, that there shouldn't be any complaining. If you don't want to pay a certain rate, then you don't have to. Noone is forcing you to do anything you don't want to. What is not necessary, however, is to insult a girl, just because you don't want to pay her rate. I assure you, I have had the lovely pleasure of meeting many nice men along my tour, who have been extremely happy with their times with me, having fantasies fulfilled that they couldn't do elsewhere. Not all men like to write reviews, and I respect their privacy and discretion to the fullest. There may be some that surface, but it is the choice of the individual, if he cares to share his experience or not. Anyway, the point is, I wish all of you the best and most wonderful times possible with whomever you choose to play with. I am not a competitve person, and I do wish you the best of times with any girl you see. I'm not offended in the slightest, if you do not want to see me or pay my rate. As it is, I can not keep up with my phone call volume, so it does not worry me if men look elsewhere. I do welcome with open arms and a loving kiss, all the wonderful men whom I've played with so far, and will be playing with in the future. I adore all of you and send you a big, big Kiss, from your lovely little Dolly

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default Here, Here...

    Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    I have visited Belfast and Kerry so far. I know I should be moving faster around the country, but when I get to a place, I've fallen in love with the area, and just adore the men so much, I find it hard to leave. But then, of course, there are all those phone calls from other areas of Ireland, that have been so patient for me to arrive, that gets me moving again. So next stop will be either Clare or Dublin. You know, Its hard to leave these beautiful Kerry mountains and sweet men! But Ireland has lovely landscape and sexy men everywhere, so don't worry, I'll get the motivation to keep moving my sexy ass soon.
    As for prices, I never really understood why men saw a need to complain over a girl's rates. There are so many girls here, that there shouldn't be any complaining. If you don't want to pay a certain rate, then you don't have to. Noone is forcing you to do anything you don't want to. What is not necessary, however, is to insult a girl, just because you don't want to pay her rate. I assure you, I have had the lovely pleasure of meeting many nice men along my tour, who have been extremely happy with their times with me, having fantasies fulfilled that they couldn't do elsewhere. Not all men like to write reviews, and I respect their privacy and discretion to the fullest. There may be some that surface, but it is the choice of the individual, if he cares to share his experience or not. Anyway, the point is, I wish all of you the best and most wonderful times possible with whomever you choose to play with. I am not a competitve person, and I do wish you the best of times with any girl you see. I'm not offended in the slightest, if you do not want to see me or pay my rate. As it is, I can not keep up with my phone call volume, so it does not worry me if men look elsewhere. I do welcome with open arms and a loving kiss, all the wonderful men whom I've played with so far, and will be playing with in the future. I adore all of you and send you a big, big Kiss, from your lovely little Dolly
    Well said, I must say you have a lovely outlook to this whole thing, unrushed, whats the panic, enjoy the journey, not the destination vibe about you, I like it a lot, good on you. She is well able for ye lads, she is one of very few who are on a different plain of understanding about what’s important in this life.

    Dolly, may the price of fuel never restrict your movement, nor men’s blinkered perceptions neither the same, nor dull your soul, spirit or freedom.

    You go Girl...

    VBR…QPH…

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    What is not necessary, however, is to insult a girl, just because you don't want to pay her rate.
    I'm not sure where anyone insulted you. Personally, I am given to wonder exactly what it is girls who over-charge think they have that the reasonably priced girls who give outstanding service don't have.

    It all smacks of over-inflated egos to me.
    I hate being bi-polar, it's brilliant.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •