Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blondie was rocking tonite!!!!!

Cool Blondie was rocking tonite!!!!!

I just came back from Blondie's concert in Thomas St D8!!!!!!!!

It was an amazing concert, "BLONDIE" I LOVE HER MUSIC!!!

Blondie was rocking tonite, she is the original queen of punk-era classic.

And she play the song that I dedicate to all you guys "CALL ME" (0870690369)

Reviews

Default Debbie Harry

My first crush was Debbie the lead singer what a beautiful woman oops am i showing my age

Cool Horse riding

By the way tomorrow saturday from 10am till 3pm I will be off as I am going to Wicklow
    for my first horse ridding lesson here in Ireland but from now on I will be going every saturday same times so I will be able to give you a better ride during the week as my riding skills will be improving

..................TALLY-HO!...OL' BOYS!!!!!

Cool Debbie I have a crush with you tonite "CALL ME"

Quote Originally Posted by kieree73 View Post
    My first crush was Debbie the lead singer what a beautiful woman oops am i showing my age
    She look amazing and stunning tonite I have her on my mobile video when she was singing "call me" I was so excited to see her live that I cried with joy.
    She was dancing so sexy it was unbelievable!!!

A dream come true to me on this nite in Dublin so forever I shall be thankful of Dublin for giving me this memory......thank you Dublin and Ireland!!!!!

Reviews

ha ha ha ha

dont forget.........

hanging on the telephone

the hardest part

rapture

i'm a gonna love too

in the flesh

and errrrrr "rip her to shreds"!!!

glad you had a good time blondie, i thought of going to see them, but i saw them at their peak and i would rather keep those memories of a young and fit Debbie!!!

Smile Wish you had been at the concert of 'BLONDIE" tonite

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    ha ha ha ha

dont forget.........

hanging on the telephone

the hardest part

rapture

i'm a gonna love too

in the flesh

and errrrrr "rip her to shreds"!!!

glad you had a good time blondie, i thought of going to see them, but i saw them at their peak and i would rather keep those memories of a young and fit Debbie!!!
    You would have seen a mature fit sexy Debbie that would that brought all those memories of a young an fit Debbie. She is a remarkable woman "BLONDIE" you are the best!!!!!
    "ATOMIC" I LOVE YOU

Reviews

Smile Well, did you evah?

Glad you had a good time - great music!
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

8. Default

It is good to see you are having a vibrant after work life, and it is good to see that debra harry is back to her best. She has had some times in the duldrums.

Reviews

Default Riding

[QUOTE=sexy naomi;34643]By the way tomorrow saturday from 10am till 3pm I will be off as I am going to Wicklow
    for my first horse ridding lesson here in Ireland but from now on I will be going every saturday same times so I will be able to give you a better ride during the week as my riding skills will be improving

..................TALLY-HO!...OL' BOYS!!!!!

0870690369[/QUOTE)
    I'll tell you your backside will be sore after that first ride Will you be wearing your riding gear for appointments, yee ha
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Smile What a beautiful day

Hi guys, I am back from my day off in Wicklow, the weather was perfect for a horse riding experience, it was amazing to be two hours on the horse. I will be back next tuesday as I am off to Galway races next weekend this time I decide to travel in style as I shall be going by helicopter from Dublin "City-West" to just outside Galway city.
    I will like to tell you in advance so you will not waste your time trying to contact me that I shall not be able to acommodate any bookings for the duration of next weekend.

Hope you all have some winners at the races....if any of you have any tips let me know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast