Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Unfair RW- rodeoman

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    twice a day ? what do you use ? do you have a problem with ingrown hairs ? they drive me spare? i think i probably should shave a couple of times a day as if i leave it 24 hours i just rip the fuck outta my face.

i started using fusion recently and now the ingrown hairs are back with a vengeance... help me QP

Welcome to E-I’s newest feature, the Male grooming corner, take a seat and one of our assistants will be along shortly (is be along shortly not an oxymoron?)

Couple of drops of the stuff called Total Shaving Solution, you know, the tiny bottle that you’d think it was plutonium you were buying its so dear. Great stuff, razor glides smoother then Mysterious Diana in a hot tub full of baby oil………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..sorry where was I………………………………………………………………………………………………feck, did it again. I'm a razor man myself, I’ve spent a small fortune of electric shavers of every kind, they’ve yet to make one that’s any good, I’ve never gone more then a day without shaving, I still don’t know what type of shape beard it would be, I hate the feeling of even more then a days growth. I’d love a Gerry Adams type beard, but I’m fair and blond beards just don’t look right, but jet black looks good. So lads if booking with the studbud, ye’ve been given fair warning, no stubble, no trouble, 5 O’clock shadow, gets me maddo.

Ps

You seem surprised I shave twice a day, doesn’t everyone???

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Welcome to E-I’s newest feature, the Male grooming corner, take a seat and one of our assistants will be along shortly (is be along shortly not an oxymoron?)

Couple of drops of the stuff called Total Shaving Solution, you know, the tiny bottle that you’d think it was plutonium you were buying its so dear. Great stuff, razor glides smoother then Mysterious Diana in a hot tub full of baby oil………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..sorry where was I………………………………………………………………………………………………feck, did it again. I'm a razor man myself, I’ve spent a small fortune of electric shavers of every kind, they’ve yet to make one that’s any good, I’ve never gone more then a day without shaving, I still don’t know what type of shape beard it would be, I hate the feeling of even more then a days growth. I’d love a Gerry Adams type beard, but I’m fair and blond beards just don’t look right, but jet black looks good. So lads if booking with the studbud, ye’ve been given fair warning, no stubble, no trouble, 5 O’clock shadow, gets me maddo.

Ps

You seem surprised I shave twice a day, doesn’t everyone???
    To make my contribution to taking this thread totally off track. On the subject of shaving, this will sound funny, but the best razors for you guys with sensitive skin, are actually the pretty pink girly ones. Have a look at them sometime. They are, in addition to being sharp as hell, are surrounded by a plastic housing, that actually protects the skin from irritation. I should know, I use mine in an up close and personal places. Kisses V

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Default That’s all I can stands…I can’t stands no more...

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    I use mine in an up close and personal places. Kisses V
    Ok….that’s done it for me…..Violette… your place…Dublin…. all week, throw the phone out the window, you’ve only got the one booking, you won’t be needing it. (bring the girlie razor, I’ll bring the total shaving solution)

Actually I might try the Woman’s razor and see if they are better, (hey I’m secure enough to shave with a pink razor….just) but Violette I’m not being smutty here but you should try the Total Shaving solution stuff, you only need about four drops and there is no comparison to any soap or shaving foam, the razor really does glide and I have yet to cut myself using it and if I using foam or soap I look like an extra from a Freddie Kruger horror film, and it also have a very cooling effect at well.

To take things even FURTHER off track and on the subject of pink girlie things, I have to have a small lady’s make up mirror in my bag when in the forestry as you get saw dust or debris blow into your eyes at least every few days and you’re a long way from a mirror, but the only one I could get my hands on was pink and very very girlie, needless to say I had it buried deep at the bottom on the bag and was really conscious of using it, but one day while having the grub and surrounded by fairly alpha male type fellas, most of which were Eastern European, my pink mirror falls out and lands like an atom bomb and gets the immediate attention of the whole lot of them, cups of tea stop in mid air, deathly silence and some very funny looks, My attempts to explain myself in my limited Polish only served to make matters worse. I laugh about it now, but at the time I was mortified…

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345