Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Sarah ,what planet are u on.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default Sarah ,what planet are u on.

    How can you say Dr Roys good review of Sexy janet is a fake ,because of lack of content.
    She already has a good review from a reputable punter (ber). Do u want us to write a essay about our visits to escorts.

    Dr Roy gets his point across. Taking this in to account along with the review of Ber,we can make an informed decision. There is no need for dr Roy to repeat what Ber had said in his review.

    nbt

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,066
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    How can you say Dr Roys good review of Sexy janet is a fake ,because of lack of content.
    She already has a good review from a reputable punter (ber). Do u want us to write a essay about our visits to escorts.

    Dr Roy gets his point across. Taking this in to account along with the review of Ber,we can make an informed decision. There is no need for dr Roy to repeat what Ber had said in his review.

    nbt
    My mistake was fact I thought Dr Roy is a new username.I have checked only coments which is only one and very short.I haven't realize he's hisory on this website.One more thing, even there is a lack information given I should not put a 'rat' mark.Appologies for that .Thanks nbt

    One more thing.With all respect for Ber and Dr Roy,if there is already one positive review in a profile is that means someone else can 't have different experience with that lady?I am sure both appointment weren't exacly the same even both were positive. Are you saying this lady doesn't need reviews any more because Ber left review already,so no more information is needed?
    With respect to Ber,he is genuine punter and I we all know that lots of people take very seriously his comments.

    P.S I am from Venus of course

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,552
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default appreciated

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    With respect to Ber,he is genuine punter and I we all know that lots of people take very seriously his comments.

    P.S I am from Venus of course
    Thank u sarah it is so nice to be apprerciated
    Hey but what about ou date

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post

    One more thing.With all respect for Ber and Dr Roy,if there is already one positive review in a profile is that means someone else can 't have different experience with that lady?I am sure both appointment weren't exacly the same even both were positive. Are you saying this lady doesn't need reviews any more because Ber left review already,so no more information is needed?
    sarah,
    I am not saying that one review will do . You have to play percentages.

    u know that that the review system here is flawed and inaccurate, so if its a choice between an escort here that has one good revew from an established punter eg Ber or an escort that doesnt have verified pics or allows reviews...............who do u choose ?????.

    I never look at how many reviews an escort has, i check who reviewed her.

    A girl could have 10 good reviews from first time reviewers ,which half the time are bullshit.

    So in this case one review will do.

    nbt

  5. #5

    Default yeah fo sho

    Actually met with sexy janet on a lovely Sunday Evening...I was a little hongover at the time but hey whats new???!!! Met up with her at a luxurious hotel on the Western road of Cork..she gave me very clear directions to her room!Do you want room number as well?? haha!!! And the rest was "c'est la vie"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •