Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Enk

Reviews

Who will we take with us Epilson, Carlos Marvado, Anon 163, HHH and Marijuana. We'll do an audition and Brenda can help us choose the other 5 members. Then we can ride off on our quest. Before we start our orgies we'll need to do a detour to mallow and turn him into a marshmallow. Everyone gets a pistol each.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Who will we take with us Epilson, Carlos Marvado, Anon 163, HHH and Marijuana. We'll do an audition and Brenda can help us choose the other 5 members. Then we can ride off on our quest. Before we start our orgies we'll need to do a detour to mallow and turn him into a marshmallow. Everyone gets a pistol each.
    That’s workable, but my XXX Factor “Audition” will have to held in private session with Alexi D and Violette and may go on for some time, (Talking Lads, talking).

Re: Marsh Mallowman: Already done and dusted, I’m not to far from there and I booked him in for one of my “Specials” IE castration. The long version. Suffice to say his punting days are as far from him now as his two stones are, as they are now floating merrily down river and will be passing Michael Flatleys Castlehyde stately pile around abooooout……………now.

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    He's gone for good Brenda.
    He checked into the clinic this morning for a sex change operation. he was waiting for your call and it never came.. so he decided if he could not have you.. well he would never be with another woman...
    NOOOOO, not him..i do like girls too but he would be a big lose to us...
    Bren what do you think about a sweedisch 3?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    And I will be the first who will verify your pictures
    yeah wana see them too

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Why don’t we duo…?

The Studbud and the Randy Highwayman (or the otherway around)

Me on the Stallion, you on Black Bess...

may i book you 2 for about 2houres? Please

Default ei removed

so e i removed my link . pat why and sarah , cant u handle the heat on brenda ??????????????this web site start to stink ??????????????????????????

Reviews

Diana you can give me a thorough examination if you want too. Yourself and Sarah can measure me up and take down my vital statistics. I can then find out what's so mysterious about you. QPH can't have it all his own way, I'll have my own fun too.

Reviews

Your wrong QPH the marshmallow man is still around. Wasn't there one of those on ghostbusters. Go get him Slimer with the proton pack. Ecto-1 is getting revved up as we speak.

Reviews

Default 2 hours confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by mysterious Diana View Post
    You most certainly can. We'll sort the arrangements out privatelyWere not clock watchers when we say 2 hours we mean 2 hours and theres a good chance you might get an extra hour as an introductory offer, terms and conditions apply

Quote Originally Posted by mysterious Diana View Post

Hey Highway, we’ve hit paydirt my man, our very first booking and she’s the bomb to boot. I know this is unprofessional and we might get the union onto us, but why don’t we view this a sort of trial run, iron out the kinks sorta thing, we can’t very well charge the full whack when we don’t know how well we gel.

Mysterious Diana, this is baffling QP here, I’d only be gettin’ me boots off after the first 2 hours, make it an allnighter and we’ll do you a good deal. but remember Highway's got a long haul back to Donegal, and Ballygobackwards is a bit of a hike for me as well.

Ps

The only downside Highway is if Diana was or first Client, It would spoil us a little, things could only slide after that. We might have to quit while were ahead...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast