Thread: Westside he is always right

Thumbs up Westside he is always right

Westside he is always right Westside he is always right Westside he is always right
    Westside he is always right Westside he is always right Westside he is always right

Wink Westide is always right

Smile That is a 100 times

That is 100 times West, so here you go

excellent copy and paste skills there, naomi

Default Your nuts Sexy

Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    No Sexy im not always right but im very stubborn and very strong minded.Very and it shows in my posts.If anyone met me they would be shocked to see that im actually fairly quiet and laid back but still out spoken and strong minded.Its a bad combination to have.you will make as many enemies asas friends but it doesnt bother me because if you dont believe in yourself and your ways then who will?So Sexy im not always right,on fact i have made some pretty big fuck ups espeicially with relationships,my patience isnt great LOL but thats how i grow and learn.

Many blunders but not many regrest if that makes sense,
    Westside.

Default FFS hahhahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    That is 100 times West, so here you go
    you saucy little pup.I forgot i said that.Well done ya Sexy.You didnt half throw that one back in my face.

Now that is funny shit right there,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    No Sexy im not always right but im very stubborn and very strong minded.Very and it shows in my posts.If anyone met me they would be shocked to see that im actually fairly quiet and laid back but still out spoken and strong minded.Its a bad combination to have.you will make as many enemies asas friends but it doesnt bother me because if you dont believe in yourself and your ways then who will?So Sexy im not always right,on fact i have made some pretty big fuck ups espeicially with relationships,my patience isnt great LOL but thats how i grow and learn.

Many blunders but not many regrest if that makes sense,
    Westside.
    [IF]

If you can keep your head when all about you
    Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
    If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you
    But make allowance for their doubting too,
    If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
    Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
    Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
    And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:
    If you can dream--and not make dreams your master,
    If you can think--and not make thoughts your aim;
    If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
    And treat those two impostors just the same;
    If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
    Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
    Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
    And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
    And risk it all on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
    And lose, and start again at your beginnings
    And never breath a word about your loss;
    If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
    To serve your turn long after they are gone,
    And so hold on when there is nothing in you
    Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on!"

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
    Or walk with kings--nor lose the common touch,
    If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you;
    If all men count with you, but none too much,
    If you can fill the unforgiving minute
    With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
    Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
    And--which is more--you'll be a Man, my son!

--Rudyard Kipling

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Words for thought!

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    [IF]

If you can keep your head when all about you
    Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
    If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you
    But make allowance for their doubting too,
    If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
    Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
    Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
    And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:
    If you can dream--and not make dreams your master,
    If you can think--and not make thoughts your aim;
    If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
    And treat those two impostors just the same;
    If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
    Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
    Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
    And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
    And risk it all on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
    And lose, and start again at your beginnings
    And never breath a word about your loss;
    If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
    To serve your turn long after they are gone,
    And so hold on when there is nothing in you
    Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on!"

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
    Or walk with kings--nor lose the common touch,
    If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you;
    If all men count with you, but none too much,
    If you can fill the unforgiving minute
    With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
    Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
    And--which is more--you'll be a Man, my son!

--Rudyard Kipling
    That was rather lovely. Thanks
    Now about Westie being right!!!!! Wellllll, he ain't always right, but he is always Westside! And love the boy or hate him, this is what you get. Kisses V
    Last edited by Violette; 22-07-08 at 07:32.

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Default Dr Jeckleand Mr West....

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    That was rather lovely. Thanks
    Now about Westie being right!!!!! Wellllll, he ain't always right, but he is always Westside! And love the boy or hate him, this is what you get. Kisses V

I agree, love em or hate em, he is funny, I’m just not sure if that’s funny Ha Ha or funny Uh Oh sometimes , he’s kinda like T Bag in Prison Break, you have to like him, issues and all…

Reviews

That's a nice compliment like T-Bag lol.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537