Thread: Jollyhouse's? Where are the good ones?

Question Jollyhouse's? Where are the good ones?

Hi all,

I've recently thrown out the back and I need a good massage. So where are the good independant therapists that provide a happy ending?

I remember reading a thread here on this before but I can't remember when. I also remember reading that the prices these girls were charging were quite cheap, especially in comparison to therapists working in actual beauty-centers.

The way I see it - why bother getting charged more for less than a happy ending.

Reviews

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Duggan View Post
    Hi all,

I've recently thrown out the back and I need a good massage. So where are the good independant therapists that provide a happy ending?

I remember reading a thread here on this before but I can't remember when. I also remember reading that the prices these girls were charging were quite cheap, especially in comparison to therapists working in actual beauty-centers.

The way I see it - why bother getting charged more for less than a happy ending.
    Hi Jim,

I can only point you to the start of the yellow brick road, what you find along the way who knows!!
    In Dublin | Adult Classifieds | Buy & Sell, Employment & Personals