Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Punter's don't turn up without an appointment

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dublin 4
    Posts
    794

    Exclamation Punter's don't turn up without an appointment

    What about guys turning up without making a booking??
    I have had this experience of guys buzzing my bell door saying through the buzzer "are you free?? at anytime but it doesn't happened regularly, thanks god.
    Once I was with Isabel & Julieta and we saw through the intercom 3 guys with baseball caps on. Only one talking in the intercom asking "can I come in??" just passing by and I was wondering if you are free now??
    We never open the door and reply to him "I am off and never again turn up without an appointment, please"
    Don't do this, please. Some escorts could be with some friends in her house and if you turn up without an appointment could end up bad for her as her friends could discover she is a working girl.

    It is both ways the same, you must take extra care I use two apartments one to work and one to live after work.
    Also I use a work phone and a personal phone.
    I don't stay alone anymore always somebody with me as I don't want to be alone.
    I was telling a client how I haven't got any value in my work apartment or in Ireland anymore as it is very risky. I told him this because he was very posh so I was talking about all my good values are all well safe in Spain. Even my real "Prada" bags are in Spain here I use fake "Prada" bags. All this after learn it is the safety option when working in Ireland. In London, Chelsea & Kensington it is well different but I am in Ireland

  2. #2

    Default

    cheeky bitch! Im going to spain to rob your handbag for them insults!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Marvelous stuff Sexy.

    I have had this experience of guys buzzing my bell door

    They pit the bell up first and then the door?Thats an interesting theory there Sexy.To ring bell please open door.

    Once I was with Isabel

    I heard she is now famous Sexy.Will you ask her for an autograph for me?


    I don't stay alone anymore always somebody with me as I don't want to be alone.

    Neither am i Sexy.Jesus is always woth me.If im bolloxed drunk and fall ,sure thing i can rely on Jesus to pick me up again.Did you see that clown in the mobile goldfish bowel in Rome?

    I haven't got any value in my work apartment

    Yes Sexy, the property market has fallen but your apt would still be worth something.

    In London, Chelsea & Kensington it is well different but I am in Ireland

    Ah yes Sexy,you can always rely on us Paddies to rob your drawers when your not looking.We are a great bunch.


    Im a scarcastic cunt tonight,
    Westside.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    405
    Reviews
    20

    Talking Prada??

    I wouldnt wipe my arse with a prada bag

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    Even my real "Prada" bags are in Spain here I use fake "Prada" bags. All this after learn it is the safety option when working in Ireland. In London, Chelsea & Kensington it is well different but I am in Ireland
    I have to say I took offence by this statement; maybe if you didn't move in the circles you seem to move in your safety in Ireland wouldn't be a problem!!

    Summary:
    First Self confessed informant
    Then Drug use allegations,
    Then admitted steroid use,
    Then threats of pepper spray attack
    Now were all thieves!!

    Maybe you should just stay in Spain or London, Chelsea & Kensington!!

    I'm not impressed!!


    Can I offer a little advice, maybe if you engage your Brain before you open your mouth you might not get as much grief on these boards, or is this all just an advertisement ploy "No publicity is bad publicity and all that!"
    Last edited by anon361; 21-07-08 at 00:45.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    904
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Welcome back Naomi, i'm glad you havent been bullied off here.

    Just remember though, "it goes with the territory." applies to escorts and clients

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    I have to say I took offence by this statement; maybe if you didn't move in the circles you seem to move in your safety in Ireland wouldn't be a problem!!

    Summary:
    First Self confessed informant
    Then Drug use allegations,
    Then admitted steroid use,
    Then threats of pepper spray attack
    Now were all thieves!!

    Maybe you should just stay in Spain or London, Chelsea & Kensington!!

    I'm not impressed!!


    Can I offer a little advice, maybe if you engage your Brain before you open your mouth you might not get as much grief on these boards, or is this all just an advertisement ploy "No publicity is bad publicity and all that!"
    Not getting into the whole Naomigate thing , but as Anon, and someone without so much as a parking ticket on my name, I am also offended by the suggestion that all IRISHmen are scumbag, baseball cap, hoodie wearing maggots, itching to harm a Women. If it is safer in London, why are you running such a gauntlet of gurriers here week in week out. I have no doubt they exist, but you have lumped us all in together and I fell you are possibly the female equivalent of a Women hater, is that at the root of your woes?.

    Please deal with your issues, before your issues deal with you, as the hand they’ll leave you with, will ultimately leave you incapable of help, I know this to be true.

    Naomi you can say what you like about Paws, but you should be very concerned by Anons post here, I for one would consider him to be the model that I would pray all punters in the WORLD to be, a total Gentleman, intelligent in the extreme and courteous to a fault, and would thrust him with my prada bags anyday. (few in number admittedly) Is your surname Bronson by any chance, as you seem to be on a similar deathwish (possibly literally) and most certainly in terms of client base.

    It is the rare shopkeeper who remains in business for long while insulting his customers, have you no business acumen at all, if not tact, I’ve found Anon to be the voice of reason here, his concerns should be noted.

    Ps

    West, and with respect, please spare us the obligatory “nothing to do with me bud, I don’t care” post…..I do.

  8. Default

    I'd like to offer a bit of advice naomi.

    Haven't read or been told about any of the accusations against you, I have asked I'll admit as you were one of the leading contenders for me popping my cherry to use a term, but from what I've read above you're certainly out of the running now and I'll explain why.

    I understand your need for your personal life to be your personal life and request that punters or clients to use a more appropriate word not to call unsolicited obviously these guys have been there before and they've taken the liberty thinking they can have a gang bang when drunk by calling to your door, lack of respect in my opinion for the escort involved.

    Now my main gripe is with you personally insulting Ireland and Dublin in particular and your clients moreso, why alienate them with an idiotic statement like the one you just made? Do you think we're going to pay 150 for a half hour or almost double that for an hour when if we're interested in stealing your prada/versace/gucci/jimmy choo to name a few, please please think about it, we're spending that money for a bit of non-attached, un-involved, no ramifications (not sure about that), not our wives girlfrieds, fuck, as basically that is what it is, it's a bit of adventure, a bit of fun, I can drive around a track for a day in a 911 carrera for what you're charging for an hour so please again, think, think think before you type.

    I honestly believe you should go back to chelsea as your opinion of your clients, and your client's country/city shows no respect for those who are funding your lifestyle, if I disrespected my clients like that I'd be out of business very quickly.

    Hope you take this on board, it's advice and an opinion formed from what I've read above.

    Regards

    DubM

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    USA! USA! USA!
    Posts
    95
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Popping your cherry?

    Quote Originally Posted by dubM37 View Post
    I'd like to offer a bit of advice naomi.

    Haven't read or been told about any of the accusations against you, I have asked I'll admit as you were one of the leading contenders for me popping my cherry to use a term, but from what I've read above you're certainly out of the running now and I'll explain why.

    I understand your need for your personal life to be your personal life and request that punters or clients to use a more appropriate word not to call unsolicited obviously these guys have been there before and they've taken the liberty thinking they can have a gang bang when drunk by calling to your door, lack of respect in my opinion for the escort involved.

    Now my main gripe is with you personally insulting Ireland and Dublin in particular and your clients moreso, why alienate them with an idiotic statement like the one you just made? Do you think we're going to pay 150 for a half hour or almost double that for an hour when if we're interested in stealing your prada/versace/gucci/jimmy choo to name a few, please please think about it, we're spending that money for a bit of non-attached, un-involved, no ramifications (not sure about that), not our wives girlfrieds, fuck, as basically that is what it is, it's a bit of adventure, a bit of fun, I can drive around a track for a day in a 911 carrera for what you're charging for an hour so please again, think, think think before you type.

    I honestly believe you should go back to chelsea as your opinion of your clients, and your client's country/city shows no respect for those who are funding your lifestyle, if I disrespected my clients like that I'd be out of business very quickly.

    Hope you take this on board, it's advice and an opinion formed from what I've read above.

    Regards

    DubM

    Firstly I agree that what Naomi said about the Prada Bag was silly. Its a known fact that petty theft in Spain is worse than in Ireland. Sorry Naomi but you know thats true. Spain has a bad reputation for that the same way Ireland has a bad reputation for drink and shitty weather.

    Now at the same time dubM37. Naomi and the girls here aren't exactly saints. Why should they trust some guy visiting them for sex in exchange for cash? Because thats what they do ya know? You pay them to play with them. Ain't no saints here little boy.

  10. Talking

    Jim, it may not be a ligitimate business, but it's a business after all, and like all businesses the client should be king, the client is what your business exists on, if you have a product to offer (sex and being good at it), people will pay for it, that doesn't make it wrong, that doesn't make you some sort of rascal, ne'er do well, it just makes you a guy who mightn't have the personality, looks whatever to go out and meet a girl, or want the complications of meeting a girl when you're married with a family, we all have needs after all and like electricity, food, water some out there consume more than others.

    I may be wrong but from what I infer from your post is that you label or judge all punters/escorts as low lifes (may be a bit harsh) baseball cap/addidas tracksuit wearing, opportunist howya's and also judge punting and prostitutes (let's not mince words here) as an immoral illegitimate exercise, then again it is the oldest business on the planet.

    Not having a go at you or anything, I'm afraid of 2x4s, specially when I'm not armed with one, never liked carpentry

    [edit] also, they're making a damn lot of money out of it, tax free I might add, undisclosable, where for every €150 we hand over we've to earn €200 or so.[/edit]
    Last edited by dubM37; 21-07-08 at 02:18.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •