Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 47

Thread: Let the Punter initiate the contact !!!!!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    814
    Reviews
    18

    Default Let the Punter initiate the contact !!!!!!!!!!!

    I've a bee in my bonnet this morning.
    Some time during the night a visiting Czech escort texted me announcing her arrival in Dublin. Great, good for her, I hope she has an enjoyable stay, a busy week with work & the weather stays good for her but I don't wish to be informed of this on my phone !
    She advertises here etc. & I think she should be more professional & descreet.
    It's not the case with me but she could have gotten some unsuspecting fella' in all sorts of bother. I texted back asking her to delete my no. not to make contact with me again & observed her lack of professionalism & descretion.
    What does she do ? Yeah, texts me back a defensive, incoherent message claiming not to have phoned me (which is the only action that would constitute an offense to her) & some garbled suggestion for me to be more adult.
    Even if she is going to be this unprofessional, why do it at the weekend ? When msot married & attached punters will be with the family. A lesser offense maybe if it's between 9 & 5, Mon - Fri.

    WHAT AN IDIOT YOU ARE MARUSHKA !!!!!!!!!

    I have no qualms naming the offender & asking all escorts to desist from this kind of behaviour. She's not the 1st lady to do this but I hope the last.

    TheNads.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default careful girls!

    this is the exact thing that happened me twice in the past 12months one of them got very offended when I asked her not to text again ...

  3. #3

    Default I understand

    I understand the frustration that can cost. No discussion there.
    For us waiting for her return, it was rather nice getting a text from her.

    What i dont like is that one morning, you wake up to an sms that is very insulting from pimps wanting to hurt you.

    This experience learned me to keep punting to a different cell phone. Purely to avoid these kind of things.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,797

    Default

    Jajajaajaaaa!!!
    Just recently i had this discussion with 2 girls,and they could not understand how does come guys get annoyed by them iniciating contact

    experience..experience..
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default Loose Lips, sinks Ships...

    I’d agree with The Nads 100% that is an Invasion of privacy just as much as a crank call to an Escort, Ok it might be a nice gesture and meant well, but the response from her that he describes it shows a total disrespect and carelessness to his individual circumstances and when he went to the trouble of contacting her to ensure this did not happen, was treated very badly, respect is a two way street, no one has the right to fowl the pavement.

    On matters of practicality, would it not be very easy just to have one sim card for this purpose and remove.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Totally insignificant.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    I've a bee in my bonnet this morning.
    Some time during the night a visiting Czech escort texted me announcing her arrival in Dublin. Great, good for her, I hope she has an enjoyable stay, a busy week with work & the weather stays good for her but I don't wish to be informed of this on my phone !
    She advertises here etc. & I think she should be more professional & descreet.
    It's not the case with me but she could have gotten some unsuspecting fella' in all sorts of bother. I texted back asking her to delete my no. not to make contact with me again & observed her lack of professionalism & descretion.
    What does she do ? Yeah, texts me back a defensive, incoherent message claiming not to have phoned me (which is the only action that would constitute an offense to her) & some garbled suggestion for me to be more adult.
    Even if she is going to be this unprofessional, why do it at the weekend ? When msot married & attached punters will be with the family. A lesser offense maybe if it's between 9 & 5, Mon - Fri.

    WHAT AN IDIOT YOU ARE MARUSHKA !!!!!!!!!

    I have no qualms naming the offender & asking all escorts to desist from this kind of behaviour. She's not the 1st lady to do this but I hope the last.

    TheNads.
    If this bothers a guy,the fact that his gf or wife finds out then he is working against his own morals and knows he is doing the dirt.Otherwise it wouldnt trouble him.If a guy is going to escorts while involved in a relationship then he is with the wrong person.You just dont do the dirt period.So no sympathy from me if found out.

    Incidently most girls that ive met knew or were told that i went to escorts and you know what?It strengthened the realtionship because it shows im holding nothing back.You can actually take a bad hand and play it to your advantage.

    If you were this escort you would do the same thing.This also happened to me and you know something?I simply text the escort back and said "hope your good love" and then went about my buisness.You see its such an insignificant thing to me and i could care less and it sure wouldnt bother me but then again i dont do the dirt on a partner.Like i said goes with the territory.Call into an escort behind a partners back and you can be caught and noone to blame but yourself.Not the partner,not the escort, not the stars and the moon but yourself.

    One more thing, if Marushka is an idiot ,then your a bigger one for not using a seperate phone at least thats if you are in a relationship,if not then find a hobby because it shouldnt be important.

    Play tennis with a racket not a phone,
    Westside

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    If this bothers a guy,the fact that his gf or wife finds out then he is working against his own morals and knows he is doing the dirt.Otherwise it wouldnt trouble him.If a guy is going to escorts while involved in a relationship then he is with the wrong person.You just dont do the dirt period.So no sympathy from me if found out.

    Incidently most girls that ive met knew or were told that i went to escorts and you know what?It strengthened the realtionship because it shows im holding nothing back.You can actually take a bad hand and play it to your advantage.

    If you were this escort you would do the same thing.This also happened to me and you know something?I simply text the escort back and said "hope your good love" and then went about my buisness.You see its such an insignificant thing to me and i could care less and it sure wouldnt bother me but then again i dont do the dirt on a partner.Like i said goes with the territory.Call into an escort behind a partners back and you can be caught and noone to blame but yourself.Not the partner,not the escort, not the stars and the moon but yourself.
    West, I say again, reach for a higher plain, You are blinkered in your thinking here. He may not be in a relationship, he may be a lone parent with reading age or higher children, his partner could be infirm or incapasitated and knows of his dealings but would rather not have to face the mechanics of it. Or be looking after parent/s, how would you like your mother/father to pick up and read a text from someone informing your son personally that her ass is in town and open for business, the world is more complex then what it is in Westville my man, think of other possibilities and situations, I won’t make one comment anywhere here about matters of fidelity as I hold such strong views on it, but respect other peoples right to live the way they want to, I don’t agree with it, but its f**k all to do with me.

    We cannot know what each Persons set of circumstances are, so isn’t discretion advised ?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default OIf course youll get exceptions but

    Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    West, I say again, reach for a higher plain, You are blinkered in your thinking here. He may not be in a relationship, he may be a lone parent with reading age or higher children, his partner could be infirm or incapasitated and knows of his dealings but would rather not have to face the mechanics of it. Or be looking after parent/s, how would you like your mother/father to pick up and read a text from someone informing your son personally that her ass is in town and open for business, the world is more complex then what it is in Westville my man, think of other possibilities and situations, I wonít make one comment anywhere here about matters of fidelity as I hold such strong views on it, but respect other peoples right to live the way they want to, I donít agree with it, but its f**k all to do with me.

    We cannot know what each Persons set of circumstances are, so isnít discretion advised ?
    if someone wants their rights protected or their views not discussed then it wouldnt be a good idea to put them on a public internet forum would it?I could detail something about when i got that text but wont because it would look like im putting you on the spot.Trust me when i say that i do think on a high plain.A very high one.

    Once again if someone else sees the text which he didnt want them to see ,its his own fault.no use in blaming the escort.Sorry its the persons own fault.

    Fact,
    Westside.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Question Wtf????

    Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    If this bothers a guy,the fact that his gf or wife finds out then he is working against his own morals and knows he is doing the dirt.Otherwise it wouldnt trouble him.If a guy is going to escorts while involved in a relationship then he is with the wrong person.You just dont do the dirt period.So no sympathy from me if found out.

    Incidently most girls that ive met knew or were told that i went to escorts and you know what?It strengthened the realtionship because it shows im holding nothing back.You can actually take a bad hand and play it to your advantage.

    If you were this escort you would do the same thing.This also happened to me and you know something?I simply text the escort back and said "hope your good love" and then went about my buisness.You see its such an insignificant thing to me and i could care less and it sure wouldnt bother me but then again i dont do the dirt on a partner.Like i said goes with the territory.Call into an escort behind a partners back and you can be caught and noone to blame but yourself.Not the partner,not the escort, not the stars and the moon but yourself.

    One more thing, if Marushka is an idiot ,then your a bigger one for not using a seperate phone at least thats if you are in a relationship,if not then find a hobby because it shouldnt be important.

    Play tennis with a racket not a phone,
    Westside
    What a load of bollocks!!
    Morally judging people for visiting escorts on THIS site???? You houlier than thou gobshite!!!

    If you'd even bothered to read TheNads post proerly you would see that he himself is not personally effected by an unsolicited text from an escort .......... he was just doing the decent thing and warning others about the behaviour of a totally unprofessional escort, ie. Marushka.
    I've said it before but it's worth repeating .......... this business is based solely on trust and once again an escort has broken that trust!!

    QPH has already pointed out several very valid reasons as to why an escort should never ever contact a client without permission ................ he, unlike you west, is intelligent.

    Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,797

    Default Unprofessional escorts

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    What a load of bollocks!!
    Morally judging people for visiting escorts on THIS site???? You houlier than thou gobshite!!!

    If you'd even bothered to read TheNads post proerly you would see that he himself is not personally effected by an unsolicited text from an escort .......... he was just doing the decent thing and warning others about the behaviour of a totally unprofessional escort, ie. Marushka.
    I've said it before but it's worth repeating .......... this business is based solely on trust and once again an escort has broken that trust!!

    QPH has already pointed out several very valid reasons as to why an escort should never ever contact a client without permission ................ he, unlike you west, is intelligent.

    Paws
    what aboup Paws starting thread 'unprofessional escorts '?
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •