Thread: Foxy Oana - Amazing experience in Bucharest

1. Default Foxy Oana - Amazing experience in Bucharest

I really want to share with an amazing experience I've had in Bucharest with Oana!

I contacted Oana first on the Phone, after a brief and a very friendly conversation, she asked me to email her. After the email and another Brief telephone call she decided to meet me at my Hotel Lobby and then we went up to my room and decided to soak in the tub for a bit. In the tub we started some LFK and worked into DFK. She is a very good kisser. Oana comes across as a little shy at first and has to warm up to you. Once she warms up, watch out! She had also told me about how sensitive her clit and breasts are. This I could tell by gently touching her there. It seems as though she is very ticklish when you touch her. We also talked about how she enjoys deep penetration more than the oral thing. Although she loves to give it, she's just not as much into receiving it. But, I was determined to change her mind on this. After a few minutes of her grabbing and massaging my cock, it seemed time to climb into bed for some more fun. The first thing she did was give me a massage which was very good, but I was already hard from the tub so I was anxious to get the ball rolling. So after I rolled over she massaged my legs and started right into a CBJ which was amazing. She has the best technique I've ever experienced. Great movement and slow at times, she really knows how to keep you on edge.

We then switched to 69 (at my request) and she was a little reluctant because of her sensitivity. She was a little jumpy at first. I found that by just resting my tongue flat on her clit for a little while and not moving it much that she was able to take it better. After a few minutes, I was able to start slowly licking and sucking (ever so lightly) on her clit. Soon I was starting to get close, but I knew I could out last her so we kept on. I continued playing and teasing her clit and she was responding. Some good moans of pleasure and she was constantly moving her pussy into my mouth for some more. I knew she was getting hot, so I started with some finger in her kitty to test her muscles and see where she was at. This was working great as she started getting louder and started to grind into me more and squeeze my finger. Then it was time for a nice little massage on the rosebud. This went for a little while and then I slipped my finger in just a bit so she would know it was there. And let me tell you, she let me know it. I'm getting hard just thinking about it.

At this time my cock was throbbing it was so hard. I waited for her to have an O and wow was it a good one. I could feel her squeeze my finger right out of her ass while she came. Her whole body was shaking and bucking wild while I held her clit tight in my mouth. She has a very nice ass and it looked so good watching my finger go in and out while I sucked her clit. I was feeling pretty good about her oral experience. We took a few minutes for a break and talked about what was next.

She went back to the CBJ and got me hard again and decided we would visit Greece. I tried going to Greece MISH, but she was too tight and I couldn't seem to get the right angle. We wound up going there doggie and after a few tries we finally got in. I had to sit for a minute to let her adjust, which was fine for me since I felt ready to explode. Then she gave me the green light and we were off. I started slow and she started to let me know (by her noises) that she liked it. The deeper and faster I went the louder and harder she pushed back. What a site!!! As I watched almost every inch going in and out each time I would make sure that I was almost all the way out and in each time. Eventually I grabbed her by her waist and just went at it for about ten minutes. I know she came really hard as I could feel her choking my cock with her muscles and I just kept right on going until her 2nd one which blew me over the edge and I blasted in her beautiful ass.

OMG, I was so exhausted and spent that I could hardly walk when we were done. I had felt like a just ran a marathon and so did she. It was definitely an experience of a lifetime. I would recommend her to anyone. But, just make sure your in good shape or she'll wear you out! Oana is a very sweet girl, and just remember to treat her nicely and she will reward you nicely! We went over about 30 mins and she never watched the clock once. This girl aims to please - 100 Euros - 2 hours

Oana's Website

Reviews

Default Good long term rates

Quote Originally Posted by midnightdreamer View Post
    I really want to share with an amazing experience I've had in Bucharest with Oana!

I contacted Oana first on the Phone, after a brief and a very friendly conversation, she asked me to email her. After the email and another Brief telephone call she decided to meet me at my Hotel Lobby and then we went up to my room and decided to soak in the tub for a bit. In the tub we started some LFK and worked into DFK. She is a very good kisser. Oana comes across as a little shy at first and has to warm up to you. Once she warms up, watch out! She had also told me about how sensitive her clit and breasts are. This I could tell by gently touching her there. It seems as though she is very ticklish when you touch her. We also talked about how she enjoys deep penetration more than the oral thing. Although she loves to give it, she's just not as much into receiving it. But, I was determined to change her mind on this. After a few minutes of her grabbing and massaging my cock, it seemed time to climb into bed for some more fun. The first thing she did was give me a massage which was very good, but I was already hard from the tub so I was anxious to get the ball rolling. So after I rolled over she massaged my legs and started right into a CBJ which was amazing. She has the best technique I've ever experienced. Great movement and slow at times, she really knows how to keep you on edge.

We then switched to 69 (at my request) and she was a little reluctant because of her sensitivity. She was a little jumpy at first. I found that by just resting my tongue flat on her clit for a little while and not moving it much that she was able to take it better. After a few minutes, I was able to start slowly licking and sucking (ever so lightly) on her clit. Soon I was starting to get close, but I knew I could out last her so we kept on. I continued playing and teasing her clit and she was responding. Some good moans of pleasure and she was constantly moving her pussy into my mouth for some more. I knew she was getting hot, so I started with some finger in her kitty to test her muscles and see where she was at. This was working great as she started getting louder and started to grind into me more and squeeze my finger. Then it was time for a nice little massage on the rosebud. This went for a little while and then I slipped my finger in just a bit so she would know it was there. And let me tell you, she let me know it. I'm getting hard just thinking about it.

At this time my cock was throbbing it was so hard. I waited for her to have an O and wow was it a good one. I could feel her squeeze my finger right out of her ass while she came. Her whole body was shaking and bucking wild while I held her clit tight in my mouth. She has a very nice ass and it looked so good watching my finger go in and out while I sucked her clit. I was feeling pretty good about her oral experience. We took a few minutes for a break and talked about what was next.

She went back to the CBJ and got me hard again and decided we would visit Greece. I tried going to Greece MISH, but she was too tight and I couldn't seem to get the right angle. We wound up going there doggie and after a few tries we finally got in. I had to sit for a minute to let her adjust, which was fine for me since I felt ready to explode. Then she gave me the green light and we were off. I started slow and she started to let me know (by her noises) that she liked it. The deeper and faster I went the louder and harder she pushed back. What a site!!! As I watched almost every inch going in and out each time I would make sure that I was almost all the way out and in each time. Eventually I grabbed her by her waist and just went at it for about ten minutes. I know she came really hard as I could feel her choking my cock with her muscles and I just kept right on going until her 2nd one which blew me over the edge and I blasted in her beautiful ass.

OMG, I was so exhausted and spent that I could hardly walk when we were done. I had felt like a just ran a marathon and so did she. It was definitely an experience of a lifetime. I would recommend her to anyone. But, just make sure your in good shape or she'll wear you out! Oana is a very sweet girl, and just remember to treat her nicely and she will reward you nicely! We went over about 30 mins and she never watched the clock once. This girl aims to please - 100 Euros - 2 hours

Oana's Website
    Took a look at Oana's site. Great value at 600 Euros for 48 hours. But I think I've found an even better deal in Romania. Stunning looking brunette charging 900 Euro for 3 days or 1200 Euro for 5 days. I think it's time to start arranging my next punting extravaganza.

Blog Entries

midnightdreamer you are posting an ad here... General chat is not the place for it. I'll move it, but please read the rule before posting again.