Thread: Beware of 'Mistress Carly'

Default Beware of 'Mistress Carly'

She's in dublin at the minute. Was in galway thursday the 19th. She ain't french, it ain't her in the pics and does'nt allow reviews, hence i'm puting this warning up. She's absolutely terrible. I kid you not when i say she has hairy calfs and is an absolute sow. she should have been paying me to have sex with her. You have been warned. Friendly advice from one thats pissed of that i was suckered. AVOID AVOID AVOID. Horrendous.

Reviews

i must go to dublin zoo & see is she really as bad as you say!

Reviews

Default Mistress Carly and hairy calfs

Quote Originally Posted by zooboy View Post
    She's in dublin at the minute. Was in galway thursday the 19th. She ain't french, it ain't her in the pics and does'nt allow reviews, hence i'm puting this warning up. She's absolutely terrible. I kid you not when i say she has hairy calfs and is an absolute sow. she should have been paying me to have sex with her. You have been warned. Friendly advice from one thats pissed of that i was suckered. AVOID AVOID AVOID. Horrendous.
    Thank God I'm not into domination or farmyard sex. But you never know Zooboy, maybe she will rock somebody's world. Thanks for the tip anyway. I think I'll invest in one of those ladyshavers and if I ever encounter hair where there should'nt be any, I'll be equiped to take appropriate action. Can't be any harder than shearing sheep. Always be prepared......dib dib dib.