Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Private Dick

Reviews

Default The Shield

I'm gonna throw in my suggestion and thats Vic Mackey and the strike team (rip Lem , wat a death though) as i cant believe no one has mentioned this kick ass series . Season 6 on mon at 9 tv3

Blog Entries

Default The Wire

Not for the light-hearted and easily distracted. You have to to watch each and every episode in sequential order. You've probably have never seen TV characters like these before

Reviews

The box sets would be a good idea for that series then.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Default Yep

The box sat is an absolute must . Every season has a throw back to what happens in the pilot episode . Treat yourself and if your not 100% happy i'll refund you your hard earned euoros !

Blog Entries

Default Baltimore is really like that.

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    The box sat is an absolute must . Every season has a throw back to what happens in the pilot episode . Treat yourself and if your not 100% happy i'll refund you your hard earned euoros !

The show gives an honest depiction of Baltimore, Maryland, and basically every Mid-sze American city that's been hurt by factory closures, failing education systems, and poor healthcare. If you think Dublin's corrupt, find out what goes on in Baltimore-negligence, pure and simple.

When I moved there, I didn't know whether I was in HELL or in BALTIMORE.

If you remember, season two was about Baltimore's port, the biggest port in America, well, the US government slashed it's operating budget last year. The implications....

Oh, and six out of ten people are Heroin addicts there. in 2006 there was 330 murders, population not even 700,0000

It's really a FUCKED-UP city that needs a show like the 'The Wire' to tell it's story
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 21-07-08 at 09:42.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    The show gives an honest depiction of Baltimore, Maryland, and basically every Mid-sze American city that's been hurt by factory closures, failing education systems, and poor healthcare. If you think Dublin's corrupt, find out what goes on in Baltimore-negligence, pure and simple.

When I moved there, I didn't know whether I was in HELL or in BALTIMORE.

If you remember, season two was about Baltimore's port, the biggest port in America, well, the US government slashed it's operating budget last year. The implications....

Oh, and six out of ten people are Heroin addicts there. in 2006 there was 330 murders, population not even 700,0000

It's really a FUCKED-UP city that needs a show like the 'The Wire' to tell it's story
    The Wire is definatly the best cop show on TV i just recently watched all 5 seasons in sequence class. I was in Baltimore a few years ago and my friends drove me around the projects(they were trying to score some gear) and to the block(B,Mores red light district) and all i can say is we dont know what real poverty is like in this country

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kieree73 View Post
    The Wire is definatly the best cop show on TV i just recently watched all 5 seasons in sequence class. I was in Baltimore a few years ago and my friends drove me around the projects(they were trying to score some gear) and to the block(B,Mores red light district) and all i can say is we dont know what real poverty is like in this country
    Baltimore City wants to stop cars that have out-of-town license plates, and PEOPLE who don't look like they belong iin KNOWN DRUG AREAS. It seems the City is AWARE of people like your frineds coming into these areas and buying drugs!
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 21-07-08 at 10:52.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Baltimore City wants to stop cars that have out-of-town license plates, and PEOPLE who don't look like they belong iin KNOWN DRUG AREAS. It seems the City is AWARE of people like your frineds coming into these areas and buying drugs!
    My friends are well know another of the tourist sights they showed me was the court house that was another interesting experience. I applaud Baltimore Citys stance they dont need brats from the surburbs making the situation worse

Reviews

Cold Case and bones.

Reviews

And also law and order.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234