Thread: English cutie MIA available from 5pm Wed 16th

1. Default English cutie MIA available from 5pm Wed 16th

English cutie MIA touring in Dublin for 3 days only 16-19 July. This young beauty is sophisticated yet full of fun and is sure to leave you with a great big smile………….For a classy date give her a call. 1 hour 275 euros.

To see all Mia’s pics visit: Mia

Cool.

Anyone know if she has any reviews anywhere?

3. Default

Mia has great feedback but no published reviews as yet.

Hamiltons xx

Reviews

Default Hamiltons

Hi there Toni,
    Can you please advise what services Mia provides ? I know it is not your normal routine but you are dealing with foreign country here & it might be advisable to follow local norms.
    It might generate more interest aswell.

Mia does look hot
    TheNads

5. Default

Hello TheNads

We are always happy to discuss services when clients call to book Mia but rest assured she is great fun and a very accommodating young lady.

Does that sound tempting enough ??

Hamiltons xx

Reviews

Default Not really

You see Toni we have so many foreign ladies advertising all sorts of services just to get the unwitting chap to visit, pay the € & then have it announced that they don't / won't do XYZ. Personally I won't see anyone without positive reviews, verified photos & some kind of assurance re: services offered.
    Why not post the services Mia offers ?

If in doubt, give it a miss.
    TheNads

7. Default

Mia offers all services & A levels are 50 euros extra. Yes, she IS hot !

Hamiltons xx

You Mr. TheNads WAKE UP,

A BIT OF ADVICE: pick up the fucking phone (i did without finding any reviews even on Captain69 which are usually good) and just hope you can make an appointment because as Hamiltons post said “Yes, she IS hot”. Maybe on this weekend she is the best looking and nicest girl available in Dublin. She is smaller than i though she would be from her photos but with a fantastic body.
    All services are available and boy are they available (not going to list them but you know what they are ). If i'd known about A-levels well .................................. fuck it, should of asked.
    Go now because chances are she will not be in Dublin ever again ( WELL SHE MIGHT AS A TOURIST BUT THAT'S NO GOOD TO US).
    Anyway she is well, well, well worth the punt. Threat her well (some of us will want her to come back) and she will threat you very, very well.

To Hamiltons; please ask Mia to come back very soon and maybe being Charlie with her
    (Both are bi. Are they ??) If i lived in London i would happily go bankrupt with her and her friends ( if she's bi, if not fuck it, i'd still let her make me go bankrupt). TheNads go for it, you'll be thanking me.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hedgesgold For This Useful Post:

bluefan1 (12-11-13)

Pretty late in the game to throw my tuppence worth in here seeing as she's off soon but I hadn't seen this thread. This girl is WELL worth a visit. I don' punt that often, but Mia is by far and away the best I have encountered. Better than Alexis and my first couple of visits with Sexy Naomi, and they were 2 brilliant punts.

11. Default MIA now available 24-26th July !!!

HOT NEWS !! Sorry that Mia was so busy and a few guys didn't get to see her this week but.........she'll be back 24-26th July. Advance booking advisable........

To see all Mia's pics visit: Mia