Thread: Just wondering…. One man chat room

Default Just wondering…. One man chat room

Username Magicman has been in the chat room on his own for hours now.

Who’s he talking to ???????????????

Should we check on him, make sure he does not have an uzi or something ?

I seen this on occasion with different people… what gives. It is a kind of meditation thing or is it like being sent to the corner in school or at home being given a time out as its called now…it was called a boot up the hole and don’t come back till sundown in my day…..

Blog Entries

Default Priceless!

QP, why don't you help a brotha out? Talk to the man, give him some direction. ROFL!!

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Reviews

Simple QPH, if he's working on his PC he can leave the chat window open or minimised and if someone was to join he'd hear a sound, so as sad as it would be, I don't think anyone would sit twiddling their thumbs waiting for someone to talk to!!

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    QP, why don't you help a brotha out? Talk to the man, give him some direction. ROFL!!
    Violette…

I’m whispering here as I’m afraid if he hears me, he’ll open up with the Uzi and take to the nearest water tower…….SSSHHHH be wery wery quiet…I’m hunting wabbit [elmer fudd]

Anon.. I get ya, it’s just looks a little weird to see one name in a chatroom, kinda like a one legged ass kicking competition…..

Uh oh, magicman heard me……………..I’m getting’ outa dodge…

Reviews

LOL...........................indeed I did leave a window to the chat room open. Don't know how long it was open but I went to my lunch and did a few other chores.
    Sorry if this is confusing poor old QPH and I'm sure that he understands. It will probably happen again loads of times.................................it doesn't bother me.
    My apologies however to anyone who might have been trying to chat me and getting no reply.

The idea of QPH trying to chat me and I'm not there ia amusing...............................he could have been going on and on and on for ever, as is his custom, and no one to care............................ah!!

It may also have been the case that I stayed logged on for hours last night after I went to bed so if that upset any of the night owls ........apologies.

Cheers to all
    Magicman

Sorry Magicman, that’s clears up that little mystery, I was getting worried about ya, and the explosives belt around your waist and a map to Mary Harneys house wasn’t an ease to me I admit. I thought maybe the worries of the world where on the shoulders of that pure moggy.

Your lucky I don’t have my speech recognition software installed yet, or I’d have pushed you over the edge.