Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Plans?

Blog Entries

Default Summer Plans?

Now for something completely different!
    What are you plans for the summer? Going away, staying home, long vacation, short weekend break,camping, hiking, foreign punting with hiking thrown in?
    Tell all, we want details, well not really, but it gives us something else to mindlessly bicker about.
    Kisses Violette

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Blog Entries

Talking Violettes Vacation Variations!

Let's get the ball rolling shall we:
    I just returned from a short weekend visit to Paris, lingerie supply running low! For all those gentlemen who know, I love my sexy lingerie. Well they will be happy to know I have picked up a few pieces to fill out the collection.

I am off to Greece for a week in late August, Athens and Crete. will send pictures. I know you can't wait.

Kisses V

❤❤❤❤

Reviews

Default Oh Yes, something new!!

I'll start this off, Nothing too exciting planned, Next week i'm off to Scotland for a couple of days with the lads on Bikes, generally good crack, then later on off to Wales with another couple for a long weekend, August just a week in Ennis, i love Ennis, September a week in Spain, boring I know but I always say a holiday is just getting away from the routine even if it's just down the road.
    Had hoped to squeeze a weekend in Galway for walks along the pier but not looking good and on top of all that work travel, in the next 3 months it's Germany, Belgium, UK and China. Love China if you can get past the poverty!!

Default To fill out your collection?

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    Let's get the ball rolling shall we:
    I just returned from a short weekend visit to Paris, lingerie supply running low! For all those gentlemen who know, I love my sexy lingerie. Well they will be happy to know I have picked up a few pieces to fill out the collection.

I am off to Greece for a week in late August, Athens and Crete. will send pictures. I know you can't wait.

Kisses V
    LOL im saying nothing.You can send me a postcard from Crete.Just stick wish you were here on the back and include a return address just in case.

Regards,
    Aristotle Ignatius Johann

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    LOL im saying nothing.You can send me a postcard from Crete.Just stick wish you were here on the back and include a return address just in case.

Regards,
    Aristotle Ignatius Johann
    West or AIJ,

If you where from crete…..how shall I phrase this ???

Would that make you a Cretin ?

And what ever you do, don’t move to the Lebanon…

"Were all gonin' on a...Summer Holiday...no more worrys for a week or two....."

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    West or AIJ,

If you where from crete…..how shall I phrase this ???

Would that make you a Cretin ?

And what ever you do, don’t move to the Lebanon…

"Were all gonin' on a...Summer Holiday...no more worrys for a week or two....."
    I know how much you love youtube so I feel this is only fitting

YouTube - Cliff Richard - Summer Holiday

Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    I know how much you love youtube so I feel this is only fitting

YouTube - Cliff Richard - Summer Holiday

Awah…Anon…you shouldn’t have…….no REALLY you shouldn’t have….

Innocent times…simple pleasures, just rob a bus from the local depot, (passengers included, hey someone has to pay for the 99’s) drive it all the way to Tramore with no PSV license, ah happy days….I remember last summer like it was yesterday.

Here’s one for the Naughies generation…

YouTube - Green day - Holiday

or for the slightly older then me Gen.

YouTube - Green day - Holiday

Has anyone seen that round yellow thing that used to drop by around this time of year ?

Blog Entries

Default Ahh the pleasure

It is nice to see you boys not disappointing a girl! Come on people stay on track here, this is about summer plans. kisses V

❤❤❤❤

Well I tried to tackle the Shannon a few weeks ago, but I spent most of the first week looking out my tent at the rain (What did you expect says you) and decided I might a well be a home and have some comfort looking at it, I don’t think we are going to get any period of settled weather this Summer here, so I’ll stay close to home and maybe canoe the Blackwater or the Suir this year (Again).

Reviews

I'm off to the Galway races and see a few old nags. The horseracing won't be bad either. Then go to Marlay park to see Lenny Kravitz. Then off to Tenerife in late August.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast