View Poll Results: Want to see picture of my new boobs?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Right now

15 78.95%
  • Yes, as soon as possible

3 15.79%
  • I dont know

1 5.26%
  • No, I´m gay

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Malena's new boobs

Default Malena's new boobs

Who wants to see a picture of my new boobs????

Did you get a boob job?

Quote Originally Posted by corm View Post
    Did you get a boob job?
    What did u think, that i got them bigger eatin a lot of chicken???

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Malena Spanish View Post
    I thought your old one's were perfect and hard to improve on, where apart from going to see you personally can i see them

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    I thought your old one's were perfect and hard to improve on, where apart from going to see you personally can i see them
    Yes u can see them personally and judge They are still perfect but pretty bigger and firm and beautiful, and dont forget my ass, still the same, hard to improve it

Reviews

why are you messing with perfection??? you didn't need a bood job..
    now they are not the real deal.. you had a perfect natural body

Reviews

Default Nature always beats man made !

I know, I know, you did it for yourself & it will help you feel more comfortable in your own body etc. But I have 2 reasons why you should have left your body alone, God was more generous to you than most.
    1) You didn't need any improvements. Maybe I'm odd but I always preferred smaller breasts.
    2) From the obcessive completely shaved look, to liposuction, boob jobs etc etc we seem to be following the Californian trends slavishly ! News Flash Ladies ............ there is no such thing as perfection & you are allowing a whole industry thrive that is based on making you feel unhappy & insufficient. The reality is that we all have our own personal idiosyncrasies & it's part of what makes us unique. I have a roman nose, greying hair & wish my willy was a bit bigger but I'll not be changing anything.
    Malena I think you know I'm a fan (& you too Carmen !) but just don't agree with your with tampering with your natural gifts.

A / B Cup with big nipples float my boat.
    TheNads.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    I know, I know, you did it for yourself & it will help you feel more comfortable in your own body etc. But I have 2 reasons why you should have left your body alone, God was more generous to you than most.
    1) You didn't need any improvements. Maybe I'm odd but I always preferred smaller breasts.
    2) From the obcessive completely shaved look, to liposuction, boob jobs etc etc we seem to be following the Californian trends slavishly ! News Flash Ladies ............ there is no such thing as perfection & you are allowing a whole industry thrive that is based on making you feel unhappy & insufficient. The reality is that we all have our own personal idiosyncrasies & it's part of what makes us unique. I have a roman nose, greying hair & wish my willy was a bit bigger but I'll not be changing anything.
    Malena I think you know I'm a fan (& you too Carmen !) but just don't agree with your with tampering with your natural gifts.

A / B Cup with big nipples float my boat.

TheNads.
    Hi, guys! Ive never felt unhappy and insufficient,or slave... just the opposite I understand some of u like natural and smaller breasts, thats the normal option, but the thing is that most of men prefer bigger breasts, dont ask me why, i didnt invented it even they say they prefer smaller, they get crazy when they see bigger...call it contradiction
    Im happy with the results, ive never been against surgery and i decided to try
    The ideal world is still far from here
    Am I losing some of my fans??

Well I like my new boobs!!!!!

Reviews

Default Still a fan

I never said I was going to stop being a fan.
    It's OK for people to have different opinions, it doesn't mean any more than that.

A big rack is the new black !
    TheNads

Reviews

Hi, guys! Ive never felt unhappy and insufficient,or slave... just the opposite I understand some of u like natural and smaller breasts, thats the normal option, but the thing is that most of men prefer bigger breasts, dont ask me why, i didnt invented it even they say they prefer smaller, they get crazy when they see bigger...call it contradiction
    Im happy with the results, ive never been against surgery and i decided to try
    The ideal world is still far from here
    Am I losing some of my fans??

Well I like my new boobs!!!!!
    And I'm sure you'll find a lot of guys who like them too - me for one - they look fantastic.

Your reasons are your own and if you like them and they make you feel sexier then we all benefit!!
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast