Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Just to say sorry in relation to chat room….

Reviews

Ok we'll make a deal now I'll take the North and you take the South. I'll have to tour I can't be a resident in my own patch. People will find out my true identity. Wee Daniels got all the grannys here anyhow. I'll do the six counties in the North along with Mayo and Sligo. I'll not be going to Galway as theres gonorhea there. So that's where the line will be drawn. You can take the rest and Galway if you want. You could tour with the Tigergirls. I don't think Bess will be up for it. Can I take one of your horses. I'll swap you, I've got a Massey Ferguson I can trade with you. As for those pimps stay to fuck away from me you little bastards. I swear to God I will shoot. Go ahead punk make my day...
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Ok we'll make a deal now I'll take the North and you take the South. I'll have to tour I can't be a resident in my own patch. People will find out my true identity. Wee Daniels got all the grannys here anyhow. I'll do the six counties in the North along with Mayo and Sligo. I'll not be going to Galway as theres gonorhea there. So that's where the line will be drawn. You can take the rest and Galway if you want. You could tour with the Tigergirls. I don't think Bess will be up for it. Can I take one of your horses. I'll swap you, I've got a Massey Ferguson I can trade with you. As for those pimps stay to fuck away from me you little bastards. I swear to God I will shoot. Go ahead punk make my day...

Deal, put it there....no not there.....there, Christ you are Randy ...

If your nag is knackered I’ll do you a deal for a little pit pony if you throw in the Massey. I have, you will get the piss taken out of you though as your dick turpin boots will be dragging all over the north, I'd stay away from the 6 counties till the 12th celebrations die down, and they stop marching for 5 minutes before the season starts up again, do they ever stop ?.

Think I’ll leave Galway for the mo, don’t want the go either.

OK that just leaves the West, anyone here from there ? and the East, who’s up for Dublin, its obviously the jewel in the crown, Paws, Ric, Anon can you commute from Navan ?…
    Maybe ye could duo or even trio…

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234