Thread: NOT, exactly what it said on the TIN

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default NOT, exactly what it said on the TIN

Dear Fellow Punters,
    Who says men think with their dicks? Any experiences like this one below

I had to get this off my chest, I was/am horny as fuck tonight. So I checked out a few girls profiles to hook-up.

Found one not far at so I settled for her, a beautiful Latin girl.

Called and immediately, I got a vibe that it was an agency, Eastern European Woman on the phone obviously the Booker, who had been taught her telephone manners at the height of the Cold War and probably still thinks breshnov is President, 9 times out of 10 that's enough for me to say a polite "eh, goodbye...", if I'm getting a bad vibe on the phone, it's not gonna get any better when I turn up and hand my hard earned cash over.

So anyway, I turn up and I'm greeted by a walking talking version of those sex trafficking ads you see at the airport, nothing like the profile ad and speaking as a punter, I've yet to meet an Eastern European girl who has a soul, so I steer clear of them.
    before you say anything Brenda Beauty Bitch I haven't met you yet

I was polite as I could be , but that was it, I was outta there, (throbbing boner slung over my fucking shoulder n'all)

I don't care how horny I am, if I'm getting messed around I cut my losses and better do it before you hand over the money is my advice, cos you'll get burned.

She wasn't a bad looking girl, but her heart and mind wasn't in it and we guys do have a conscience, I want a girl who enjoys what she's doing I think most guys are the same.

It's time to let other punters know they don't have to put u with this shite, most guys I think are too nice and don't want to hurt the girls feelings, I don't want to hurt my pocket either

adios
    Last edited by GolfGTI; 16-07-08 at 03:57.