Thread: NOT, exactly what it said on the TIN

Default NOT, exactly what it said on the TIN

Dear Fellow Punters,
    Who says men think with their dicks? Any experiences like this one below

I had to get this off my chest, I was/am horny as fuck tonight. So I checked out a few girls profiles to hook-up.

Found one not far at so I settled for her, a beautiful Latin girl.

Called and immediately, I got a vibe that it was an agency, Eastern European Woman on the phone obviously the Booker, who had been taught her telephone manners at the height of the Cold War and probably still thinks breshnov is President, 9 times out of 10 that's enough for me to say a polite "eh, goodbye...", if I'm getting a bad vibe on the phone, it's not gonna get any better when I turn up and hand my hard earned cash over.

So anyway, I turn up and I'm greeted by a walking talking version of those sex trafficking ads you see at the airport, nothing like the profile ad and speaking as a punter, I've yet to meet an Eastern European girl who has a soul, so I steer clear of them.
    before you say anything Brenda Beauty Bitch I haven't met you yet

I was polite as I could be , but that was it, I was outta there, (throbbing boner slung over my fucking shoulder n'all)

I don't care how horny I am, if I'm getting messed around I cut my losses and better do it before you hand over the money is my advice, cos you'll get burned.

She wasn't a bad looking girl, but her heart and mind wasn't in it and we guys do have a conscience, I want a girl who enjoys what she's doing I think most guys are the same.

It's time to let other punters know they don't have to put u with this shite, most guys I think are too nice and don't want to hurt the girls feelings, I don't want to hurt my pocket either

adios
    Last edited by GolfGTI; 16-07-08 at 03:57.

Reviews

Default a smile goes a long way!!

usually i find that if im greeted at the door with a nice big smooch and a smile then its generally going to lead into a good punt. if they are all orders straight away and not very friendly then im looking for the door straight away. dont like wasting my hard earned. something i learned along the way

Default attitude = class

here here,
    i have to say Brown Sugar is exceptional, I've tried to book an appointment on two occasions without look and she was the nicest girl on the phone you just know she's gonna be great when you see her,
    and
    Michelle Mature aswell check both their reviews
    high class ladies who put their clients first, even when a guy with bad breath left a negative was complaining he didn't get FK, Brown Sugar shows her class.

I haven't met either Lady yet, but they are top of my list.

I had one girl, anabelle who asked me to "call back in ten minutes" before I'd even said hello, fair enough I called back to book an appointment for the next day, and she says "call back tomorrow I'm finished for the night" but i did manage to just finish the hello the second time,

needless to say she didn't get a callback again

Reviews

Default best gfe

best gfe was from oz girl charlie. knocked on the door and she opened it and was straight on top of me. all smiles and kisses. whenn she pulled away i think i said 'are you chrlie??'....what a dumb question!!

Reviews

Default Name& Shema

Quote Originally Posted by GolfGTI View Post
    Dear Fellow Punters,
    Who says men think with their dicks? Any experiences like this one below

I had to get this off my chest, I was/am horny as fuck tonight. So I checked out a few girls profiles to hook-up.

Found one not far at so I settled for her, a beautiful Latin girl.

Called and immediately, I got a vibe that it was an agency, Eastern European Woman on the phone obviously the Booker, who had been taught her telephone manners at the height of the Cold War and probably still thinks breshnov is President, 9 times out of 10 that's enough for me to say a polite "eh, goodbye...", if I'm getting a bad vibe on the phone, it's not gonna get any better when I turn up and hand my hard earned cash over.

So anyway, I turn up and I'm greeted by a walking talking version of those sex trafficking ads you see at the airport, nothing like the profile ad and speaking as a punter, I've yet to meet an Eastern European girl who has a soul, so I steer clear of them.
    before you say anything Brenda Beauty Bitch I haven't met you yet

I was polite as I could be , but that was it, I was outta there, (throbbing boner slung over my fucking shoulder n'all)

I don't care how horny I am, if I'm getting messed around I cut my losses and better do it before you hand over the money is my advice, cos you'll get burned.

She wasn't a bad looking girl, but her heart and mind wasn't in it and we guys do have a conscience, I want a girl who enjoys what she's doing I think most guys are the same.

It's time to let other punters know they don't have to put u with this shite, most guys I think are too nice and don't want to hurt the girls feelings, I don't want to hurt my pocket either

adios
    There is no point in posting something like this and not giving the name. if she is an agency girl and not Independent you have to name her so nobody else makes teh same mistake.