View Poll Results: Should be here more male escorts ?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would like to visit someone.

    4 57.14%
  • Yes, I'm thinking about be a male escort for women.

    1 14.29%
  • No, I think that it's unnecessary.

    2 28.57%
  • No! This poll offend me.

    0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Male Escorts

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,257

    Question Male Escorts

    Should be here more of them, no??

    I think that some irish women are bored sometimes, husband is gone for work so far so long.....so get some exciting from some gigolo, professional fucker......Why is here just few of them, and all are bisexual or gays??

    Escort Ireland - Escorts - Dublin Male Escorts - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    I have to say that on discovering E-I, I was surprised by how few Male Escorts advertising they were, I knew it wouldn’t be a big as the Female Escorting side, but I’d have thought in these more liberated days in Ireland it would have been bigger, there’s probably something to be inferred from that, namely how Women require something more then just the physical side to be catered for in the main maybe, Very good topic for a Poll.

    I’d consider being one, it’s just I’d ask far to many question’s.

    Have Male Punters considered this, get paid while laided, you might have to grin and bear the odd one, but you could strike gold now and then. It would give a good perspective on things from a Female Escorts point of view, and I’d crack up on reading your gripes and bitchin’ about prices and such when the shoe was on the other foot…

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Laois
    Posts
    524
    Reviews
    1

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    I have to say that on discovering E-I, I was surprised by how few Male Escorts advertising they were, I knew it wouldn’t be a big as the Female Escorting side, but I’d have thought in these more liberated days in Ireland it would have been bigger, there’s probably something to be inferred from that, namely how Women require something more then just the physical side to be catered for in the main maybe, Very good topic for a Poll.

    I’d consider being one, it’s just I’d ask far to many question’s.

    Have Male Punters considered this, get paid while laided, you might have to grin and bear the odd one, but you could strike gold now and then. It would give a good perspective on things from a Female Escorts point of view, and I’d crack up on reading your gripes and bitchin’ about prices and such when the shoe was on the other foot…
    Think i'll give it a go. I need a career change. And if this lad can make a living from it i think its cos of a sheep shortage in wales! I dont think brenda will mistake him for her Enk!!

    Escort Wales - Escorts - Bridgend Male Independent Escort: philip - Welsh Independent Escorts, Welsh Touring Escorts, Welsh Escort Agencies

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Wtf?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Beauty Bitch View Post
    Should be here more of them, no??

    I think that some irish women are bored sometimes, husband is gone for work so far so long.....so get some exciting from some gigolo, professional fucker......Why is here just few of them, and all are bisexual or gays??

    Escort Ireland - Escorts - Dublin Male Escorts - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies
    if you gave a female a voucher for to go and see a male escort ,she would sell it to someone else and go shopping with the money instead.Common Brenda ,you know that better than i do.

    I want to be reincarnated as a mirror,
    Westside.

    PS if there was a good market for hetrosexual male escorts then we would all be one.

  5. #5

    Smile male escorts

    Hi i'm only new on this web site but i'd love to give it a go i agree a lot of irish women are bored with their husbands or their husbands are working so hard they have no interest in sex. I love to meet some lonely frustrated housewife during the day and make her feel like a real woman again and put a smile back on her face. My only rule would be that it would have to be completely discreet for both our sakes.

    Buns

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    Sky….

    Just saw your link…..F**k it, if that’s the competition in the Male Escort side of things, I’m settin up a profile, whose with me (I even have a natural birth mark across my eyes like those fella’s)


    Buns

    High, I’m Quarterpoundher, we seem to be in the fast food business.

    I agree totally, I’d have thought the Woman of Ireland had long since risen up and took things into their own hands and that the Male hetero Escort side was far bigger then it seems to be.


    West

    You say that if there was a good market for heterosexual male escorts then we would all be one.

    Maybe there no great market because there only pretty boy mirror jockeys to choose from, Irish Women need to see the soil of Ireland under the nails of a true Irish man, Guiness from every pore, and a decent pair a spuds in his hand.

    Like Bill & Ted said in their excellent adventure……"Build it and they will come"….

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default There is very little market for hetro male escorts,

    Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Sky….

    Just saw your link…..F**k it, if that’s the competition in the Male Escort side of things, I’m settin up a profile, whose with me (I even have a natural birth mark across my eyes like those fella’s)


    Buns

    High, I’m Quarterpoundher, we seem to be in the fast food business.

    I agree totally, I’d have thought the Woman of Ireland had long since risen up and took things into their own hands and that the Male hetero Escort side was far bigger then it seems to be.


    West

    You say that if there was a good market for heterosexual male escorts then we would all be one.

    Maybe there no great market because there only pretty boy mirror jockeys to choose from, Irish Women need to see the soil of Ireland under the nails of a true Irish man, Guiness from every pore, and a decent pair a spuds in his hand.

    Like Bill & Ted said in their excellent adventure……"Build it and they will come"….

    If a woman had 150 to spare trust me when i tell you that she will have visions of brown thomas before a male escort.Why in gods name do you think they dont have any money most of the time?They wear one dress and then thats it,they need another one for the next time.

    A girl i dated who worked in the industry, used to spend the money faster than she would make it.Seriously, she would go shopping and throw everything into the basket, everything.Then at the checkout, i will keep this but i dont want that.Fuckin unreal.Give her a grand and shell spend two.Thank christ we broke up.

    While this one is probably an extreme women love shopping and love spending money shopping,they love it.Oh thats a lovely dress or oh those are lovely shoes or that a nice handbag ,oh thats lovely smelling perfume.What do you think West?West?West?Wheres West?.Now how much have i left to visit a male escort?Seriously any woman reading this is nodding her head in agreement and smiling too.

    How much is the doggy in the window,
    Westside.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    How much is the doggy in the window,
    Westside.
    Woof Woof….

    I hear ya West, and I feel your pain, I was only messing, I somewhat agree, but you can’t generalize totally.

    Women can’t live on Prada alone (OH YES WE FUCKING CAN, I hear all the women cry)

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    814
    Reviews
    18

    Default Reality Check !

    Face it boys, if a woman wants to get f....d then she can go to a pub & have any number of offers ............... for free !
    That is the main reason there is no market for male escorts. That & the fact the male of the species is constantly thinking about sex & has little difficulty seperating emotional & physical wants.

    We are physically stronger but psychologically & emotionally weaker than the fair ladies.
    TheNads

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    Face it boys, if a woman wants to get f....d then she can go to a pub & have any number of offers ............... for free !
    That is the main reason there is no market for male escorts. That & the fact the male of the species is constantly thinking about sex & has little difficulty seperating emotional & physical wants.

    We are physically stronger but psychologically & emotionally weaker than the fair ladies.
    TheNads
    I’d agree with that Nads, that pretty much sums up the state of play in a nut shell, very succinctly put, the cold hard fact is a Women if so minded has very little to do in the way of running, but with one proviso in that you can’t generalize all Men into just wanting a leg over and all Women necessarily requiring the whole Barbara Cartland experience either. One lesser reason why I could not be a Punter is that I cannot separate just sex from emotion, without a connection, it does nothing for me. I’m far from touchy feely, but that’s just me….(wish to Christ I wasn’t sometimes)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •