View Poll Results: Which Testicle are you most attached to/fond of. IE if your life depended on forfeiti

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lefty…

1 12.50%
  • Righty…

2 25.00%
  • Remove both, they’ve ruled the roost over me long enough…

1 12.50%
  • I’ve only the One and can’t remember whether it was once left or right…

0 0%
  • I’m like Flypan, and they haven’t dropped yet, (I’ll get back to ya in a few years)…

0 0%
  • The Wife has them in her handbag at the mo, so this doesn’t apply to me…

1 12.50%
  • I’m divorced and the Ex has custody of “the boys”, I only get to see them on supervised visits every weekend…

0 0%
  • I had a tragic tightrope walking accident a while back and haven’t seen either since…

0 0%
  • Money was tight during my student day and I sold them for Medical research…

1 12.50%
  • Social Service’s had to remove them for they’re own safety due to cruel and unnatural punishment.

1 12.50%
  • I was part of a cult back in the day, and as part of the initiation, they were taken to the Planet Vega by a superior intelligence to aid in their own regeneration efforts, they are due back any day now according to the “chosen one”

1 12.50%

Thread: Crown Jewels Poll

Default Crown Jewels Poll

Which Testicle are you most attached to/fond of. IE if your life depended on forfeiting one, and both were otherwise healthy, who’d get the road, or evicted from the Big Brother house so to speak…

Default ffs ahhahah

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Which Testicle are you most attached to/fond of. IE if your life depended on forfeiting one, and both were otherwise healthy, who’d get the road, or evicted from the Big Brother house so to speak…
    Your losing the plot mate LOL
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    Your losing the plot mate LOL
    Westside.
    Welcome to my world West LOL

i think a little of the following should help

YouTube - One flew over the cuckoo's nest

Default That’s what pass’s for entertainment down my local when the snooker cues are bust….

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    i think a little of the following should help

YouTube - One flew over the cuckoo's nest
    Wouldn’t be the first time I was hooked up to the national grid…

I was cutting a tree alongside a public road in west Cork years ago when a gust of wind caught the tree and sent it the wrong way, it took out the only power line into a small village and blocked the only road into the place, I couldn’t cut the tree out of the way cause the whole area was live, had to wait for the Esb boys, which took hours. I got some of the dirtiest looks ever that day, I was a very quite poundher.