Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: date auction

Wink abbey

thanks pinball could it be that u may be the lucky lucky boy then, lets wait and see, hope u will have lots of energy kisses abbey @ angel

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by abbey View Post
    thanks pinball could it be that u may be the lucky lucky boy then, lets wait and see, hope u will have lots of energy kisses abbey @ angel
    I suspect that there may be more than one lucky boy. This is a good marketing ploy and shows that someone might have more to talk about than the size of their tits. I like the confidence and the audacity that these girls have, to believe that someone would pay to be seen with them. It could be an interesting evening. I will go $1000. I mean Euros but my euro symbol wont function for some reason - probably a CIA plot

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dreamon View Post
    my euro symbol wont function for some reason - probably a CIA plot
    Push Ctrl Alt together hold them and then 4 to get the € symbol

Wink abbey

hi dreamon well let me say thank u for your nice kind words, its nice to be nice, and thanks for your bid which is more than we expected, yes it will be a fun interesting evening, we are both looking forward 2 it, we are both going shopping next week for something nice 2 wear, we will have good fun and lots of chat and craic, so i hope you know ifs its u ,your in for a treat, not enough fun and laughter around sometimes, let the fun begin kisses abbey @ angel

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    Push Ctrl Alt together hold them and then 4 to get the € symbol
    Thank you! I have tried this and every other combination that I can think of without success. It may clear on a restart.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by abbey View Post
    hi dreamon well let me say thank u for your nice kind words, its nice to be nice, and thanks for your bid which is more than we expected, yes it will be a fun interesting evening, we are both looking forward 2 it, we are both going shopping next week for something nice 2 wear, we will have good fun and lots of chat and craic, so i hope you know ifs its u ,your in for a treat, not enough fun and laughter around sometimes, let the fun begin kisses abbey @ angel
    A lot of time to 6th August. You might still make a million!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dreamon View Post
    Thank you! I have tried this and every other combination that I can think of without success. It may clear on a restart.
    Is your keyboard still set to English(Ireland) - Irish, if not the Euro symbol may not work either, to check hit shift and 2 if you get " your ok if you get @ your set to US keyboard and Euro won't work.

Default abbey

ye mabe we may ha ha dream on, come on u boys we need our first million where are yous, dont be shy, kisses abbey @ angel hope u got your euro symbol right dreamon

9. Default

ill bid €1200

Wink abbey

thank you corkboy, will u be the lucky man kisses abbey @ angel

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast