Thread: taina in mayo. castlebar

1. Default taina in mayo. castlebar

rang the number listed at 9 o clock last night {weds}. was told two girls working. so firstly is it another agency advertising as independent ? made appointment for 9.30. was told to ring from outside a hotel in castlebar. did that and directed to a grotty appartment block nearby.when entering the the apt block there were two men standing there and said to me was i looking for taina. i said no and made excuse and left in a hurry. outside the block i noticed two men in a car just sitting there looking. unmarked police i dont know? walked down the road and left. over the last few months a free adds paper is running stories of this nature with photos. thats what i was affraid of. so be carefull and you decide. also cant post review on her profile which should have put me off in the first place.

2. Default

i see that taina that was in mayo has moved to sligo under the name of rosana. i wonder if these girls r the same that were watched in cork some time ago by the guards. i remember reading it on some post on this website. there is something very strange going on. has anyone any info