Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Another smoking problem,

Default Another smoking problem,

Myself and a buddy went out for a bit last night.anyway we were in the pub when this girl comes over and says would we come over and join herslef and her friend.I was quite happy where i was so i suggested that they pull their stools over.Anywa my buddy was talking to your one and her friend was talking with me.She had huge Appy-like boobs.Anyway we went to night club.

Prob, if you smoke (as in a smoke alot) please use mints or otherwise dont kiss).The last thing i remember was her tongue sticking down my throat and ........... Well, her breath has some serious stank on it, like she went down on a menstruating cow.Seriously, bring mints when you head out.For like 70 cents or so?

I appreiciate fresh oxygen more,
    Westside.

Talking Hello my West!!!

I don't smoke anymore Westide "cum to mama"
    I don't really like mints but I will get some for you

Blog Entries

As of Yesterday, I'm on cold Turkey..... AND not doing too well.... I think, if it wasn't for the implant... I would have given up after 12 hrs....
    If I can last this two weeks... we will see then....
    chewing gum is a must on a night out.... agreed
    Dublin tbc , Belfast tbc, Cork tbc

Default Marlboro Man….

High West, I’d agree, Cigarette smoke’s about the only thing I’m allergic to, it gives me an instant sore throat as soon as I breath it... tar belongs on the road, not in your lungs...

You seem really health conscience West, an amirable thing. I’ve been meaning to ask if you’re an athlete or anything, are you into bodybuilding or the like ???

Regards,
    Nick O'teen...

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    High West, I’d agree, Cigarette smoke’s about the only thing I’m allergic to, it gives me an instant sore throat as soon as I breath it... tar belongs on the road, not in your lungs...

You seem really health conscience West, an amirable thing. I’ve been meaning to ask if you’re an athlete or anything, are you into bodybuilding or the like ???

Regards,
    Nick O'teen...
    Westside into bodybuilding ouhhh yesssssssss how sexy!!!

Default Im not health consious.

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post

Regards,
    Nick O'teen...
    Powerlifting,
    Westside.

Default Not smoking anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    I don't smoke anymore Westide "cum to mama"
    I don't really like mints but I will get some for you
    very good Sexy.You should be proud of yourself.

Im ok for milk ma thanks
    Westside.

Default Cold Turkey?

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    As of Yesterday, I'm on cold Turkey..... AND not doing too well.... I think, if it wasn't for the implant... I would have given up after 12 hrs....
    If I can last this two weeks... we will see then....
    chewing gum is a must on a night out.... agreed
    hey try mint sauce with it.Its very nice.

Stick with it and youll stay off,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    Powerlifting,
    Westside.
    That’s one of a few sport’s I find myself watching when the Olympics are on, tough sport…
    What kind of weight category ?.
    Do you take part in completions ?…

Default Well

That’s one of a few sport’s I find myself watching when the Olympics are on, tough sport…

Thats weightlifting,different sport.

What kind of weight category ?.

90 kg. 14 stone.Im 5-8.I did bring my weight up to 15 with steroids but my liver didnt like them and i didnt feel good on them either.

Do you take part in completions ?

Unlucky with this.Was training for the European championship team back in **** oppps that could be telling LOL.Was doing reps with 250ibs in the press behind the neck (at 13 stone then) when rippppppppppppppppppp and that was that.My shoulder needed surgery.I did leave the gym for a number of years.Did ju jitsu and swimming but went back lifting as its my first love.Im actually in the process starting to compete now and training very seriously now so we will see how it goes.Ill always lift anyway intil i can no longer do it.

Theres easier ways of making your ego happy,
    Wesrside.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast