Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Another smoking problem,

Default Best of luck with that…

I realized my mistake just after posting. Not a wicked dif. between the two is there, or is there a rivalry between the two disciplines. Just from watching weightlifting it seems to be the really short fella’s that have the edge, they all seem to be either Russian or Turkish, always wondered why that was.

Ps

Powerlifting’s primarily done on your back……hmmmmmm. What else springs to mind…..oh it’ll come to me in a minute….

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    That’s one of a few sport’s I find myself watching when the Olympics are on, tough sport…

Thats weightlifting,different sport.

What kind of weight category ?.

90 kg. 14 stone.Im 5-8.I did bring my weight up to 15 with steroids but my liver didnt like them and i didnt feel good on them either.

Do you take part in completions ?

Unlucky with this.Was training for the European championship team back in **** oppps that could be telling LOL.Was doing reps with 250ibs in the press behind the neck (at 13 stone then) when rippppppppppppppppppp and that was that.My shoulder needed surgery.I did leave the gym for a number of years.Did ju jitsu and swimming but went back lifting as its my first love.Im actually in the process starting to compete now and training very seriously now so we will see how it goes.Ill always lift anyway intil i can no longer do it.

Theres easier ways of making your ego happy,
    Wesrside.
    Can I see a pic of Westise body, please?
    Did you hear about Recombinant Human Growth Hormone (rDNA origin) for injection??
    I was using it for a week till today but not anymore as I think it is making me fat and the person that reckon this to me has told me I would get a six pack and fat burn in my belly using this shit but I think it is not working properly on me as I maybe getting bigger instead.

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    I realized my mistake just after posting. Not a wicked dif. between the two is there, or is there a rivalry between the two disciplines. Just from watching weightlifting it seems to be the really short fella’s that have the edge, they all seem to be either Russian or Turkish, always wondered why that was.

Ps

Powerlifting’s primarily done on your back……hmmmmmm. What else springs to mind…..oh it’ll come to me in a minute….
    Weightlifting uses more technique than powerlifting.Short guys should have the edge but sometimes it doesnt happpen.The eastern countries have the edge in weightlidfting because of three reasons.

(1) Drugs. (2) they start and compete younger (weightlifting is about technique and that comes from flexibility and thats youth.)
    (3) because they are so young they grow up on weightlifting and train several times per day too and dont go to work either.Most of them are retired young as well and dont be around the scene for long.

I will say this and call me a shithead if you want.Anyone can get to that level under the same circumstances,as long as their mind is in the right place.Im talking about weightlifting and powerlifting and bodybuilding here.

Powerlifting is very different.With that less is more and injuries are part of the game but i love it and love pushing myself.It has nothing to do with trophies, impressing ppl etc its pure love for it ,nothing else.I see guys walking around in tank tops like jerks.They look like fucking idiots.Its never what other ppl think with me,i would be doing it anyway.Its never an insecure case with me,i just love it.I love physical challenge in the form of strength,even coming back from the injuries is a challenge.Three so called top surgoens told me i would never get back again with the shoulder.Three.I got back and not that long ago either so you could say im starting out again.I love that shit.

In fact im even thinking of going back to ju jitsu now.Should be interesting.

What some red bull?
    Westside.

Default Growth Hormone???

Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    Did you hear about Recombinant Human Growth Hormone (rDNA origin) for injection??
    I was using it for a week till today but not anymore as I think it is making me fat and the person that reckon this to me has told me I would get a six pack and fat burn in my belly using this shit but I think it is not working properly on me as I maybe getting bigger instead.
    Jesus christ Sexy.Stay on it long enough and your jaws will spread,your hands and feet will get longer and your heart will enlarge too.Im not sure exactly what that kind of growth hormone is but your getting fat because your holding water.

Eat less and move more.If you want a six pack ,when your doing stomach stuff hold each rep for a count of 5 at the point of hardest and lower very slowly.Yes Sexy this is sore but you get your six pack quick.Do this for 3 sets three days per week and youll get your six pack.Thats all its takes.Most ppl dont believe enough in themselves so thats the main reason they dont gain.a lot of it is in a persons own self perception of themselves.See your as good and youll be good,see yourself as not good and you wont be and thats pretty much it.

I hate cameras,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    Ok, this drug only breaks down the fat aound your organs, not the fat around your belly, bum or thighs, it is also a threatment for dwarfism and when the body produces it in excess it causes Gigantism.
    Now you will be pleased to hear that smokers and heavy drinkers tend to have extra fat around their organs so this drug would help but with 2 major side effects:
    1. Can cause a brain tumar to form.
    2. When you stop taking it, 50% of people rapidly put the fat back on plus some

So go ahead after a while you will also have lovely feet, just like this lady
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	250px-Local_gigantism.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	49.1 KB 
ID:	4587

Default Yike’s...

That pic proves the theory of there being no quick fixes, and no substitute for a little sweat. It doesn’t bare thinking about the heart being affected like that toe, at least you can see that.

Although every cloud has a silver lining…

Not being flippant, but imagine if you could target which part was affected by gigantism,

Not to mention the benefits to ballet dancers,

I’ll bet she has a ‘niche’ market all to herself with a toe like that…

Think I’ll stick to the bowl of special K…

Default And how does it treat dawarfism???

Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    Ok, this drug only breaks down the fat aound your organs, not the fat around your belly, bum or thighs, it is also a threatment for dwarfism and when the body produces it in excess it causes Gigantism.
    Now you will be pleased to hear that smokers and heavy drinkers tend to have extra fat around their organs so this drug would help but with 2 major side effects:
    1. Can cause a brain tumar to form.
    2. When you stop taking it, 50% of people rapidly put the fat back on plus some

So go ahead after a while you will also have lovely feet, just like this lady
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	250px-Local_gigantism.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	49.1 KB 
ID:	4587
    by causeing the bones to grow.This is a very common drug amongst pro bodybuilders and the main reason they look stupid and gross.After a certain period of time everything grows including the jaws,feet,heart,organs etc and nope the balls dont grow.It actually causes Acromealgy or whatever it is.

Imagine a 7' Sexy???And here is Sexy Noamis latest review.

She opened the door and i was greeted by her belly button.She took my hand and i took off.Fee fi fo fum off went Sexy down the stairs after me.I managed to get to my car but she picked the back of it up.Thankfully it was a front wheel drive.I took off,relieved to be free but wait?I heard a shout?Looked in my mirror and there was Sexy running after me about two feet behind the car and i was doing 65.I stopped the car ,Sexy banged into the rear.I got out and she went to grab me but i hid under the car.Silence followed and there was Sexy skipping with Westside down the road.Guys keep away.Sexy is onto something and its not West.

Sexy and The Beanstalk,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    She opened the door and i was greeted by her belly button.She took my hand and i took off.Fee fi fo fum off went Sexy down the stairs after me.I managed to get to my car but she picked the back of it up.Thankfully it was a front wheel drive.I took off,relieved to be free but wait?I heard a shout?Looked in my mirror and there was Sexy running after me about two feet behind the car and i was doing 65.I stopped the car ,Sexy banged into the rear.I got out and she went to grab me but i hid under the car.Silence followed and there was Sexy skipping with Westside down the road.Guys keep away.Sexy is onto something and its not West.

That’s set me up for the day, very funny… whose going to pay to repair the claw marks dug into the tarmac from you being dragged up Patrick’s hill…

Blog Entries

What is powerlifting, if you don't mind me asking?????
    Mint sauce will have to wait till xmas now... , but my cravings are getting worse.... this flippin implant is no pain at all, the biggest pain is this giving up bit, plus I'm a little bored as I can't do a thing.... I can go to the gym from tomorrow though.....

I would stay away from any injection Naomi.... if you can't buy it over the counter in a shop don't take it, unless your GP is supervising you. That would be my advise.
    xxx
    Dublin tbc , Belfast tbc, Cork tbc

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    That’s set me up for the day, very funny… whose going to pay to repair the claw marks dug into the tarmac from you being dragged up Patrick’s hill…
    i just roll along on the daddy bags.

My contribution to public transport,
    Westside.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast