Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1000 views

Talking 1000 views

My profile has already just now 1000views!!!

Who was the last??

Discount for app with me.....

2. Default me me me! :)

i think i was the 1000th person to view your page! :-)

what kind of discount are you offering?

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Beauty Bitch View Post

Who was the last??

Discount for app with me.....
    Brenda darling, or should I say Mrs. Paws, I think I've viewed your profile 1000 times. Does that mean that you will divorce Bigpaws and I get to marry you?

Congratulations on 1000 hits.

me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !
    Me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !
    Me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !me !

Reviews

me.........

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    me.........
    i stand corrected.

Reviews

Brenda,
    why not say we all won, give us all a discount and then you get loads more business, yes?

you likey?

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Brenda darling, or should I say Mrs. Paws, I think I've viewed your profile 1000 times. Does that mean that you will divorce Bigpaws and I get to marry you?

Congratulations on 1000 hits.

FFS
    I forgot that I'm married!!........ojojoj, will be hell at home

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    i stand corrected.
    u was 999 my dear
    But u will have an app with me in Limk on tuesday anyway

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Beauty Bitch View Post
    Who was the last??

So, coz I clicked on my name to see my profile and views and there was 1000!...........so, it's clear, that it was me of course, who viewed profil like a 1000th

How men's brain is half...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast