Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Enk

WTF here!!

I just like his big cock under his wet white pants
    And his strong hands, on which he could carry me and fuck me just in standing position.....

Default Now your not lost for words are u?

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Beauty Bitch View Post
    WTF here!!

I just like his big cock under his wet white pants
    And his strong hands, on which he could carry me and fuck me just in standing position.....
    God a mircle has just occurred.Lets all cherish this moment.Brenda is actually quiet.

Hummmmmmm,
    Westside.

How quiet?????

Default sssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

How quiet?????
    sssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Blog Entries

Ok Westie, that guy is kind of too much for me... but a handsome face though.... so sorry westie, your guy only gets a 7 from me.... would be worth a ride though... we could put your guys head on Enk..... that would be a 9.5.....

I have to disagree with you Anita I'm affraid... -but it might be the "gym culture" in the States- of course there are the big buff idiots, but they are rear, thx god.... when you go to the Sauna and they are in wet trunks, some in their boxers, "you see it all"... (btw, the sauna is the place to chat up women guys..... ) it's like with "normal" guys, you have big and small cocks.... and I do find most of them friendly too myself.

If you work out the strategically, then you don't need to spend a half a day to look like Enk. But it takes time to build up the volume of muscle though.... as far as eating goes healthy is good, with the occasional cheating. each to their own though. Depends on your target....

I think I must be selfish then as I almost send as much time in the gym as them... my problem is Twiglets.....

And just one last thing. Beaty is in the eye of the beholder....

I aggree with with you Brenda Enk is worth a hump......
    Dublin tbc , Belfast tbc, Cork tbc

Default You girls are so critical your your own worst enemies,

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Ok Westie, that guy is kind of too much for me... but a handsome face though.... so sorry westie, your guy only gets a 7 from me.... would be worth a ride though... we could put your guys head on Enk..... that would be a 9.5.....

I have to disagree with you Anita I'm affraid... -but it might be the "gym culture" in the States- of course there are the big buff idiots, but they are rear, thx god.... when you go to the Sauna and they are in wet trunks, some in their boxers, "you see it all"... (btw, the sauna is the place to chat up women guys..... ) it's like with "normal" guys, you have big and small cocks.... and I do find most of them friendly too myself.

If you work out the strategically, then you don't need to spend a half a day to look like Enk. But it takes time to build up the volume of muscle though.... as far as eating goes healthy is good, with the occasional cheating. each to their own though. Depends on your target....

I think I must be selfish then as I almost send as much time in the gym as them... my problem is Twiglets.....

And just one last thing. Beaty is in the eye of the beholder....

I aggree with with you Brenda Enk is worth a hump......
    Jesus.Oh i met a guy tonight.He would be the man of my dreams.We get on so well,really clicked but..............................but i.....i cant stand his baby toe on his left foot.Its the wrong angle.we would make such a lovely couple ,pity.Jesus.

Even new borns.Common push mrs westie ,push common ...wha booo whaaaaaaaaaaa ,

A new boy.Oh look he has his grandfathers eyes,and his grannies nose.Isnbt that his uncles chin?Those hands look so like my Auntie Westella.And the poor fucker,about twenty five years on.Look i really like you but i just just dont like your chin.Sorry so fuck off.

I mean seriously, when was the last time a guy said something like,oh she is too much for me,if you put her head on her body and stuck her fanny the otyher way around then we would really make a great couple.Pity because i really love her LOL WTF.

The Freaky Baby Toe Show,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

I never said there was a perfect guy........

I was just rating them to the standard of what I think is "perfect" for me.
    We all have our ideal looking guy(who is different for all of us, thank god), who of course is very unlikely to show up.... , but I think we can all dream about.... , what's wrong with that...
    You obviously work out/know lots about this things..... you never know YOU might be MY match
    This was meant to be a lighthearted conversation only..... no offence meant
    Dublin tbc , Belfast tbc, Cork tbc

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    Jesus.Oh i met a guy tonight.He would be the man of my dreams.We get on so well,really clicked but..............................but i.....i cant stand his baby toe on his left foot.Its the wrong angle.we would make such a lovely couple ,pity.Jesus.

Even new borns.Common push mrs westie ,push common ...wha booo whaaaaaaaaaaa ,

A new boy.Oh look he has his grandfathers eyes,and his grannies nose.Isnbt that his uncles chin?Those hands look so like my Auntie Westella.And the poor fucker,about twenty five years on.Look i really like you but i just just dont like your chin.Sorry so fuck off.

I mean seriously, when was the last time a guy said something like,oh she is too much for me,if you put her head on her body and stuck her fanny the otyher way around then we would really make a great couple.Pity because i really love her LOL WTF.

The Freaky Baby Toe Show,
    Westside.
    bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit!

Default Thank christ for copy and paste sweetie

bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit! bullshit!

that post would have seen you out otherwise.
    Westsode.

Default Sweetie i promise you that you would end up killing me

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    I never said there was a perfect guy........

I was just rating them to the standard of what I think is "perfect" for me.
    We all have our ideal looking guy(who is different for all of us, thank god), who of course is very unlikely to show up.... , but I think we can all dream about.... , what's wrong with that...
    You obviously work out/know lots about this things..... you never know YOU might be MY match
    This was meant to be a lighthearted conversation only..... no offence meant
    I keeping quiet and saying no more because you two obviously just dont get Irish humour or mine anyway.

My lips are sealed,
    Westside.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast