Thread: maria

Default maria

anyone been with maria outside athlone? what she like

Hi
    Ive visited Maria several weeks ago and found her fine. She is a nice enough girl in her mid 20's with a nice face,cuddly curvy shape and big boobs although dont think she likes them being handled too much. If you like thin athlethic girls she not for you, my opinion, and i got the feeling she likes talking dirty and slightly rough sex
    Location wise she nearer Roscommon than Athlone and as far i know know only works saturday/sunday.
    I would be interested in hearing anyone else opinion

Reviews

Default ba-da-bing!

sexy curvy girl with a dirty mouth. booked half hour as i didnt have time for longer. cost €150 and enjoyed OWO and A. think shes coming back to galway for the races. will go for sure if her rates stay the same - probably unlikely though as all girls prices, like everything else in galway for the week, shoots up for the races.

another girl who offers great rates in galway is rachel €120/half, €200 for hour. well worth a visit too. (not nearly as dirty as maria though but a real sweet girl)

Reviews

her profile is gone. got a number?

Reviews

Default nope

no number. sorry. though i have good information that she will be coming back for the races.

Default My prices

MY PRICES Stay same 4 RACE WEEK

120 wit owo r 120 wit gfe

220 same 4 hour

kisses

rachel

xxx

Reviews

Default Gfe?

i don't understand....you're offering GFE as extra? when i met you it was the perfect GFE. had to stop myself from asking you out to the movies!! (in case you're up for it though i will pay for the popcorn - but no crappy chick flics. sex and the city definitely out. what about the new rambo movie???)

Default !!!!!!!!!!!!

any time hun

rambo nah

wanna c that 1 THE HAPPENING dont worry ill hold ur hand <lol>