Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Confess your sins to Father Casey...

Quote Originally Posted by lino View Post
    Well, I imagine you won't believe me, but I will tell you nonetheless my memory.
    I must have been 8 or so, I was alone at home watching the telly and my favourite speakerin appears on the screen to announce the afternoon TV programs. I get an instant huge erection (the first in absolute that I remember) and, without knowing what I am doing and why, come closer to the TV set and put my dick where she has her mouth... (maybe also risking an electric shock).
    I grew up in a very catholic family and for sure did not know anything at that time about sex and oral sex in particular. It must definitely have to do with genetics...

Best regards,

Lino
    I’d believe that Lino, if memory serves, some of them were pretty hot, you never see them now, only hear them, good job your not Carlos’s generation, the wireless just doesn’t do it, does it ? . I do remember getting the raging horn for of all things, my religion teacher , I think it was a combination of the fact she was hot, only in her twenties and very slim and always wore a tight figure hugging dress, but to top it all she was a real rottweiler, I think that’s what really did it for me. I doubt I was the only one, I used to pray to god she wouldn’t call me up to the board, cause I could have pole vaulted my way there.

fr.casey is available to see you now.he will hear your repentant confessions for the salvation of your soul.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sexyfukka View Post
    fr.casey is available to see you now.he will hear your repentant confessions for the salvation of your soul.
    ok I'll make my way over so, is he busy I have a few things to get off my chest......

Reviews

your at it again arent you
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Blog Entries

lol i can just picture you doing it xxxx abby

Blog Entries

Well, I imagine you won't believe me, but I will tell you nonetheless my memory.
    I must have been 8 or so, I was alone at home watching the telly and my favourite speakerin appears on the screen to announce the afternoon TV programs. I get an instant huge erection (the first in absolute that I remember) and, without knowing what I am doing and why, come closer to the TV set and put my dick where she has her mouth... (maybe also risking an electric shock).
    I grew up in a very catholic family and for sure did not know anything at that time about sex and oral sex in particular. It must definitely have to do with genetics...

Best regards,

Lino

lol i can just picture you doing it hun lol
    abby xxx

Does he fuck? Otherwise I wouldnt bother.. there is no salvation for my soul anyway, since i sold it to Patricia

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    Does he fuck? Otherwise I wouldnt bother.. there is no salvation for my soul anyway, since i sold it to Patricia
    does he fuck?----you better go ask him yourself
    you never know ,you may get to act out that naughty nun fantasy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12