Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Escort Attacked

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    somewhere along bus route 46A
    Posts
    1,555
    Reviews
    4

    Default Escort Attacked

    Hey all just wondering if anyone seen an article in this mornings Irish Sun newspaper. Apparently a guy booked an escort and when he arrived he asked if she had security or not . When told there was no security he then paid the girl for a half hr , then took out a pair of scissors and attacked her . She fought him off but sustained a cut to her hand which required hospital treatment . The article did not say whether he was caught or not and i cant remember if this happened in dublin . Just thought i'd post this folks and i hope this scumbag gets caught and named and shamed like that keogh guy a couple of weeks back . Stay safe girls and if a guy asks if you have security say yes or decline the booking if any enquires are made over the phone .

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default Contact Jim Duggan for Protection

    Looks like old Hacksaw has found a new market niche for himself in the Personal Protection Business after all. Punter turned Protector as it were. "Lay a finger on the lady and you'll be pullin splinters outa your ass for the next month bud".

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    USA! USA! USA!
    Posts
    95
    Blog Entries
    1

    Exclamation Hhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

    Hi Rimmerguy,

    Hi Carlos,

    You bet your damn ass the old Hacksaw is lookin' to bash a noggin' or two.

    This exactly the reason why I'm offer my services to the ladies of this site.

    There really isn't much point putting yourself in harms way. I will help those who want it, I will serve those who need it, I will keep safe the ladies of E-I. That is my pledge.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Thumbs up I remember the night that.........................

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Duggan View Post
    Hi Rimmerguy,

    Hi Carlos,

    You bet your damn ass the old Hacksaw is lookin' to bash a noggin' or two.

    This exactly the reason why I'm offer my services to the ladies of this site.

    There really isn't much point putting yourself in harms way. I will help those who want it, I will serve those who need it, I will keep safe the ladies of E-I. That is my pledge.
    you squared up to Andre the Giant and he chocked you until blood came out of your mouth.You grabbed the ole 2 x 4 and smashed him out on the head with it.


    When wrestling was worth watching,
    Westside.

  5. #5

    Thumbs down

    Hi guys same thing happen to a escort in Sligo recently but what i gathered she was rape as well as her money was taken in her hotel , the mans name was john 086151....

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    504

    Default

    Unfortunately this happening more often that u may know, and it is really sad not only for us girls as "victime" and you clients because it take all pleasure welcoming new clients or seing guy after certain hours.

    The sad part as well some people find those idea when reading this post and they think and can do it as well. A private section is more than welcome to discuss this type of topic between establish clients and girls.


    Take care all, hope the girl is fine
    sasha eve

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default Great idea

    Quote Originally Posted by sasha eve View Post

    The sad part as well some people find those idea when reading this post and they think and can do it as well. A private section is more than welcome to discuss this type of topic between establish clients and girls.


    Take care all, hope the girl is fine
    sasha eve
    I think that is a brilliant idea and the client should have to be shall we say recommended
    by 5 girls just to make sure he is genuine and i think they would have alot of information
    to share which would benefit both parties
    So Sasha not alone beautiful but clever aswell

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Dublin city centre
    Posts
    274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    Hey all just wondering if anyone seen an article in this mornings Irish Sun newspaper. Apparently a guy booked an escort and when he arrived he asked if she had security or not . When told there was no security he then paid the girl for a half hr , then took out a pair of scissors and attacked her . She fought him off but sustained a cut to her hand which required hospital treatment . The article did not say whether he was caught or not and i cant remember if this happened in dublin . Just thought i'd post this folks and i hope this scumbag gets caught and named and shamed like that keogh guy a couple of weeks back . Stay safe girls and if a guy asks if you have security say yes or decline the booking if any enquires are made over the phone .
    Im actually having some calls asking if we have some kind of security, but not in a direct way, just asking additional questions.....if someone wants more details, let me now in private.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    I think there may be a warning about this guy in the private section for ladies including his phone number.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Dublin city centre
    Posts
    274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    I think there may be a warning about this guy in the private section for ladies including his phone number.
    I will write it there

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •