Thread: Gonna B slow tonite girls - the footie is on!

Reviews

Default Gonna B slow tonite girls - the footie is on!

Not that i really care, but being a man, I would watch 2 flies crawl across the screen

You could always watch the Corrie special while you wait for the phone to ring!

Naked women Vs Footie - the eternal question

Never mind, only 6 weeks until the season starts again

Reviews

Very sexist roryman , who's to say the ladies wouldn't want to watch the match just as much as you and vice versa, if I was forced to choose between the 2, now I mean I'll cut your nuts off if you don't watch one or the other, i'd choose corrie. I HATE football, can't understand what the appeal is, never watched a match in it's entirety and probaly never will!! (oh, don't drink or smoke either )

Thumbs up Wrestling!

Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    Very sexist roryman , who's to say the ladies wouldn't want to watch the match just as much as you and vice versa, if I was forced to choose between the 2, now I mean I'll cut your nuts off if you don't watch one or the other, i'd choose corrie. I HATE football, can't understand what the appeal is, never watched a match in it's entirety and probaly never will!! (oh, don't drink or smoke either )
    I like to watch the European and World Cups.

I don't like to watch the Club stuff. It doesn't appeal to me.

But I really prefer the wrestling. Tonight 1am WWE Night of Champions. Can't wait to see what happens!

Now I know you boys will think its infintile and childish. But the old Hacksaw will forever be the man to win the first Royal Rumble of 1988.

Reviews

I wasn't a great fan but Jim Duggan would be one of the few wrestlers i would know by name along with Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan

YouTube - WWE Royal Rumble Winners (1988-2008)

Reviews

Wrestling is for pre-pubescents, soccer is for people with short attention spans and low intellects.
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.