Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sorry about the state of this place...

Blog Entries

Default Sorry about the state of this place...

My boffins have promised all outstanding message board bugs will be fixed today! x

Reviews

Talking

I know it's not funny but it is when you look back on last week, saying the new update will fix most of the bugs LOL
    I hate big software updates, they rarely go as planned!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    I know it's not funny but it is when you look back on last week, saying the new update will fix most of the bugs LOL
    I hate big software updates, they rarely go as planned!!
    We've just discovered that due to an admin error by one of the software companies involved we've spent the last two days applying totally incompatable new style files to our message board system

Bloody annoying, but hopefully now we have the correct files today (touch wood!) things will start going right.

Pat x

Default Much better Sweetie.

The green with the white background is nice.God Sweetie that blue,there was something my fav martian about it.

Sincerely,
    Deafy.

Blog Entries

Things are getting better now... Reckon I'll be able to say the issues are sorted shortly

Smile issues????

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Things are getting better now... Reckon I'll be able to say the issues are sorted shortly
    you have issues Sweetie??Sweetie im here to listen ,tell me whats wrong and ill give you my two cents worth.

I'll save you if it kills me,
    Deafy.

Blog Entries

Seems I spoke too soon

Thumbs up

It's pretty good now!!
    Perfect Pat

It's nicer and bigger letters! I don't need glasses or light on the table or watching with my face on the laptop

And good is that i can see who was watching my profile and how many views it has

Maybe some more and new smilies would be cool

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Beauty Bitch View Post
    It's pretty good now!!
    Perfect Pat

It's nicer and bigger letters! I don't need glasses or light on the table or watching with my face on the laptop

And good is that i can see who was watching my profile and how many views it has

Maybe some more and new smilies would be cool
    Hi Brenda,

Thanks.

Text is back to old size now, but there will be a feature where users like yourself can choose in their settings to increase the size of the text if they wish. I will tell you about that tomorrow.

Pat x

Hi Brenda,

Thanks.

Text is back to old size now, but there will be a feature where users like yourself can choose in their settings to increase the size of the text if they wish. I will tell you about that tomorrow.

Pat x
    Hm, my eyes are burning again

But is better smaller text of course, coz then can be more replies on one side in thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast